30- Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴇ

𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖠

It's been a month since Rosé and I became friends and I have to admit, I'm loving it. I think I might be falling more for her though.

Jisoo trusts me and I always try my best not to break it but Rosé is just so perfect. She's everything I never knew I wanted in a girl.

She's just fun to be around.

There are also times when things get heated between us.

𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪
(𝖤𝖷𝖧𝖨𝖡𝖨𝖳 𝖠)

Rosé paid me a visit and she helped me do my laundry.

I was changing into a clean shirt when I felt two tiny hands poking either sides of my waist and I jumped.

I didn't know she was behind me so we both fell back on the bed.

Anyone that walked in would never, not in this life, believe that we weren't doing anything.

She giggled and pushed me away then got up.

"Get dressed, Monkey-Ban" She said and fixed her hair in the mirror. "Lunch is ready" She said and left.

(𝖤𝖷𝖧𝖨𝖡𝖨𝖳 𝖡)

"I want more!"

"No! That's enough. Do you wanna get diabetes?" I asked her as I held her back by wrapping my arms around her waist so she was backing me.

She wanted, like, ALL the chocolates in the store. And she had enough already. Her mouth was full too.

"No!" She said and struggled to get free but I lifted her off the ground and took her to my car.

I tried to place her on the trunk of the car but somehow, my hands were tightly gripping her butt.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't do that on purpose. Please don't get mad" I apologised to her and she looked mad. Then she started laughing.

She placed her hands on my shoulders, holding her hands behind the back of my neck.

"I'm not mad Lisa. I trust you now. Don't worry" She smiled and I felt like kissing her but I dropped the idea.

We'd just go back to stinging slaps and forceful kissing. Or something even worse.

(𝖤𝖷𝖧𝖨𝖡𝖨𝖳 𝖢)

I was in the bathroom at Jisoo unnie's house and she snuk up behind me.

I felt a presence so I turned around, only for me to find her face insanely close to mine.

I was so startled that I jumped and fell into the water filled bathtub and she gasped.

"Ow" I groaned since I'd hit my head against the tub.

"I'm so sorry. I only wanted to scare you, not hurt you" She explained sadly and I helped myself out of the bathtub.

I stumbled but she helped me stand.

She took me to my bed and applied ointment to my head.

"I'm so sorry MonkeyBan"

"Oh what a sincere apology" I rolled my eyes and she grinned.

I gave in and smiled at her too.

(𝖤𝖷𝖧𝖨𝖡𝖨𝖳 𝖣)

I admit this was sort of my fault.

She washing the dishes (in Kim Mansion) while Jisoo took a bath.

So obviously, she had her back turned to me.