13- Cᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ

𝐴/𝑁: 𝑆𝑜, 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑜'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡...
𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑜: 𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑀𝑖𝑎!
𝐴/𝑁: 𝐻𝑢ℎ𝑢ℎ𝑢~

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

Rosé, Jimin, Alice and I were having ice cream when I remembered something.

"So what did Lisa say?" I asked Rosé.

"She wanted me to come to your concert with her" She told me and added more sprinkles to her ice cream.

"And you said what to that snake?" Jimin asked her.

"I said nothing. I was worried about what I would say to Jisoo or if someone saw us, they could take pictures or something, you know?" She flipped her hair and dropped the sprinkles.

"Don't worry, my agency announced that we're officially dating. And, I don't really give a damn about blackmailers, so, relax" I assured her and she fed me her ice cream.

"You're so brave, unnie" She gave me a nose kiss and Jimin gagged.

"Shut up mochi" I said and Jisoo pecked my lips.

"Uhm, just because my attention is on my phone doesn't mean I can't see you two" Alice unnie said and I pushed Jisoo away but still held her hand under the table.

"So Chaeng, do you wanna go with Lisa or not?" Jimin asked Rosé and she looked at me.

Alice was now looking at us.

I just held her face and smiled.

"If you want to, I won't stop you. I trust you Chaeng" I told her honestly and stroked her cheek with my thumb.

She pouted and hugged me.

"I love you.. you babo" She cried.

"Hey, stop crying you Chipmunk. It's okay" I rubbed her shoulder and she sniffled.

"Shut up and let me cry.. you.. you babo!" She cried more.

"Stop crying my little chipmunk. I'm here" I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.

I played with her hair until I felt her calm down and I hummed an old lullaby my mom used to sing to me when I was a child and her breathing eased down and I smiled.

"She's asleep" Jimin pointed out.

"You guys are so compatible" Alice smiled and I looked down at Chaeng and she was really asleep.

I kissed her forehead then picked her up in my arms.

Random people were taking pictures of us but I didn't care. As long as I have Chae with me and we're happy, I don't care about anything else.

𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖠

I followed Rosé's car and got to the ice cream shop they were in.

They just left now.

My precious Rosie is so emotional.

That should have been me comforting her.

But it's alright. Things are gonna happen my way soon.

The concert is tomorrow anyway.

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸
𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖠

Jisoo got ready for her concert at home and I was waiting in the living room with Rosie.

I tried to talk to her but she only gave me short responses.

I was about to get up and sit next to her when Jisoo came down. But I sat next to her anyway.