16- Eᴠᴇʀʏ Sᴛᴇᴘ Oғ Tʜᴇ Wᴀʏ

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

I was discharged from the hospital the next day but I couldn't walk properly due to the stitches on my stomach.

The doctor said it would heal soon enough if I take a break from dancing and any other strenuous activities, and ate well.

My mom helped me put on my shirt since Chaeng went to get my drugs.

"I'm so glad you're okay Jisoo yah. I was so scared" She fixed my hair and I chuckled.

"Stop laughing. What if something happened to you?"

"Nothing's gonna happen to me when I have Rosé by my side mom. Stop worrying" I pulled her cheeks and she frowned.

"You do have a point. I told you Rosé really loved you. Had it been another Idol, she might have left you to fend for yourself" She said and helped me put my shoes on.

"You and these female Idols.. I wonder what they did to you that you despise them so much" I shook my head and she sighed.

Rosé opened the door gently and came in with my drugs and the avocado plushie.

"I brought your toy" She gave it to me and I hugged it to myself.

"You're such a child" My mom said and Rosé folded my clothes.

"The doctor said you should try to have sweet things, you know, your sugar levels are low" Chaeng said and my mom looked at me knowingly.

"I've told you since you were eight years old about that habit of yours. Kids your age loved sweets but you hate them. Chaeyoung, do me a favour and tell your girlfriend to start eating sweets" Mom held Rosé's hand and she nodded.

"She doesn't even like ice cream, mom" Rosé told her and she shook her head.

"If you two are done plotting against me, I would like to go home" I said and they laughed.

My mom tried to help me but I stopped her.

"I want Rosé to do it" I said and she nodded.

Rosé came up to me and slung my arm around her shoulders and held my waist.

Irene and Seulgi and Alice and Jimin were waiting outside for us and they started clapping as soon as they saw us.

"Crackheads" I shook my head.

"Your fans are waiting outside. There's like a hundred of them" Taeyong tapped my shoulder.

"Good. It's been long since I saw them" I said and looked at Rosé. "You're not an ordinary fan anymore" I said and she blushed.

"Some of us are gonna remain so" Taeyong hit his chest playfully and Jimin nodded and I chuckled.

"Someone's pretty lucky" Alice teased Rosé and she blushed.

We got outside and my fans were waiting with flowers, 'get well soon' cards, teddy bears and chocolates.

They became quiet when they saw me and they greeted me.

I did my best to bow but they stopped me.

"Please don't. You're still sick" One of them said and I nodded.

They all looked eager but couldn't come close so I walked carefully to them.

Taeyong handed me a mic and I turned it on.

"I'm glad you all came here to visit me today, it really means alot. I know you all have busy lives but still, you managed to make time for me and it makes me feel really special" I said and they smiled at me.