22- Tᴏxɪᴄ Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

I don't even know why I agreed to let Tzuyu come with me. I guess I just want to get Rosé's food as soon as possible and why hold a grudge against Tzuyu? She's not Lisa.

We walked to the restuarant together and I started making my order.

"Lisa?" I heard Tzuyu say and I turned around to see her walking up to us.

"What are you doing with her?" She asked maliciously.

"I--"

"I don't want to see you near her anymore, you're with me, got that?" She said and Tzuyu nodded obediently.

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉
𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

Jisoo unnie returned with my food and although she didn't want to eat, I fed her.

"Pasta, I want to go home. I want to take you with me, please... this place is toxic for us" She told me and I cupped her cheeks.

"I feel the same too Jisoo unnie. But it's just our second day. Irene and Seulgi might be offended" I stroked her cheek with my thumb and she nodded.

"Maybe we should do something else.. like a game"

"We're not playing Jenga" She read my mind and I pouted.

"What should we do then?" I asked her curiously.

She was still thinking when I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

But she looked upset.

"Isn't that the reason you're hurt?" She looked at me sadly.

"That wasn't your fault-- you're such a babo at times unnie. I'm okay, can't you see?" I pushed her head and she looked to the side, an adorable look on her face.

"We could bathe together" I said and she looked at me.

"Huh?" She looked at me with an unreadable expression and I was confused.

"I thought maybe we could bathe together, you, and me" I made some gestures and she smiled down at her feet. We were still on the bed.

"What?"

"You're a bad Chipmunk" And she smirked naughtily.

𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖤

Everyone was gathered in the game room, it was Seulgi's idea.

I just wanted to sleep but she's so interested in this trip and making sure Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa get along.

I want that too but a girl needs to sleep!

"Irene, wake up" Seulgi poked my cheek but I ignored her and placed my feet on the billiards table.

I felt at ease in my current position until

"There was a fight at your bar"

"WHICH ONE?!" I shot up and grabbed the first thing I came in contact with, Seulgi's collar.

"I... I.. can't breathe... !"

"WHICH ONE OF MY BARS KANG?!" I screeched and she struggled to break free.

"Damn, Seulgi I thought you were strong. What's the use of your muscles?" Jisoo asked but I wished this bear would just talk!

"Irene... sweet sweet Irene.. please let go of me, remember I'm just a bear?" She tried to sweet talk me but I squeezed her neck harder.

"OW!"

"Just talk Seulgi! I'm getting worried for you" Rosé urged her and I was waiting.

"I can't... she'll kill me..."