17- Iɴᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʀ

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

I woke up with Rosé in my arms, our bare bodies snuggled together and I kissed her shoulder.

I looked to the side and the short dress was discarded on the floor. To be honest, it looked better there.

I got out of bed but she held my hand.

"Babo... I feel cold.." She whined and I picked her up.

"Let's take a hot bath, together" I said and she nodded.

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉

We finished taking our bath and dressed each other.

She wanted me to wear shorts and a v neck shirt and I wanted her to wear boy shorts and a crop top.

"You're so needy" She said as I watched her put on the crop top and I slapped her butt.

"Kim Jisoo!" She shrieked and I pulled her onto my lap.

"Didn't you like it?" I asked her and she blushed then nodded.

"I know. Let's go downstairs" I stood up and she climbed on the bed and got on my back.

I intentionally put my hands under her butt and she gasped.

I smirked and went downstairs.

"Let me... down" She said and I squeezed her butt. "A-ahh.. mmhm~" She moaned and I let her down.

"You're so bad" She said and I sat on the stool.

"Lucky you" I said and she started making pancakes.

"Pasta~" I called her and she turned around.

"Hm?"

"Nothing. I just thought I should call you pasta"

"Why do you call me pasta?"

"Because I think it's cute and you have a waist as thin as pasta, only sexier" I bit my bottom lip and she blushed madly.

"I.. uhm.. ahem. Don't you have to do a vlive, unnie?"

"No. My doctor told me to go on a break" I said seductively.

"Unless you want burnt pancakes, go read a newspaper or something" She said sternly.

"I don't mind eating coal if it's coming from you. But I'll go" I said and left her alone.

She looks so sexy when she's dressed like that...

"Babo?"

"Yes chipmunk, do you miss me?"

"No, but come, and help me get the butter" She called and I pursed my lips but went to her anyways.

"Where is it?" I asked her and she pointed to the top shelf.

I lifted her up and she grabbed it.

I let her down and she kissed my cheek.

"Thank you~" She smiled and I pulled her to myself.

"Thank me properly. Now" I said and she sighed.

"Close your eyes" She said and I complied.

I felt her lean closer and I parted my lips slowly but I felt something solid and sweet going into my mouth.

I opened my eyes and she was holding a box of chocolates and she wiggled her brows.

"Thank you" She smiled and I rolled my eyes and sat on the stool.

"You know you'll be having this with syrup right?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I know you can hear me, babo" She said and popped a chocolate in my mouth.