19- Iᴄᴇ Cʀᴇᴀᴍs Aɴᴅ Cᴜᴄᴜᴍʙᴇʀs

𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖤

Seulgi and I got back from the tour and Chaeng and Jisoo welcomed me but I was shocked to see a cast on Rosé's neck.

"Rosé, what happened to you?" I cupped her face.

"She slipped in the bathroom" Jisoo answered.

"But how did it happen?" I asked them and Rosé looked down.

"Was Lisa here?" Seulgi asked calmly, a rage brewing underneath the calm.

"Yes. But she didn't do anything" Rosé tried to explain.

"But what if she did? Jisoo please tell me you thrashed her" I walked to her.

"I did. We thrashed each other" She said and Seulgi looked to be stunned.

"Lisa fought you?"

"We've fought many times before, just forget it" Jisoo told us but I looked at Seulgi.

"It's not okay. Don't you know Lisa wants Rosé for herself?" I placed my hands on Jisoo's shoulders.

"But I want Jisoo, and Jisoo only" Rosé said and we all looked at her.

She walked up to Jisoo and placed their hands together so their tattoos spelt 'ChaeSoo'.

"Please stop worrying about Lisa. I'll always choose you over her, okay?" She held her face in her hands and Jisoo nodded.

I'm still not okay about this issue. Lisa is a stubborn woman.

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉
𝖲𝖤𝖴𝖫𝖦𝖨

Lisa had just arrived at Irene's house where we were all waiting for her and she was dressed in brown slacks and a white, but open shirt.

Her eyes were obviously on Rosé as she sat down.

I needed no one to tell me that there was a high chance of Jisoo pouncing on Lisa.

"Hi Rosie" She greeted her but Rosé didn't answer.

"Didn't you hear me?" She chuckled and made to sit next to Rosé but Jisoo stood in her way.

"I hope you know her parents aren't here today?" Lisa asked Jisoo smugly.

"They have names Lisa. Don't you dare talk about them like that!"

"Don't raise your voice to me Jisoo" Lisa said seriously and I got in between them.

"We didn't call you here to fight, Lisa. Calm down" I patted her shoulder and she glared at Jisoo.

We watched Jisoo calm down with just a touch from Rosé and she made her sit down.

"It's okay, don't worry" Rosé rubbed her back and she let her guard down.

Lisa made to pounce on her but I held her back.

"Don't make me slap you again Lisa" Irene warned her and she looked away.

"Sit down" I made her sit down and I faced her.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her.

"Why am I doing what?"

"Why are you trying to get Rosé for yourself? Can't you see that she's Jisoo's girlfriend?" Irene asked her carefully and we were all looking at them.

"Because she's not like the other girls"

Never in my life had I thought that I would hear Lisa say something like that.