Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦
𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

I woke up to an unfamiliar cologne in the morning and strands of blonde hair greeted my face.

I shot out of bed and I gasped when I saw Lisa on the bed with me, fast asleep.

"No... no.." I put my hand over my mouth and ran my hand through my hair.

This is impossible..

I used the blanket to cover my bare body.

𝖩𝖤𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖤

I was full of smiles when I woke up.

I finally got that monkey to sleep with me.

Her hand was even wrapped around my waist.

I couldn't hold in the joy so I turned around and faced her.

"Oh no... how did I end up with Jisoo?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes but I was clearly with Kim Jisoo, my co K Pop Idol.

"Fuck! I slept with a married woman... what's she gonna tell her wife?" I stressed and massaged my forehead.

I swear I entered this fucking room with Lisa, not Jisoo.

Dahhh! Why did I drug Manoban?! I could have just waited until we left this place and made a fucking excuse to leave with her!

Fuck this logic! I hate myself so much right now!

I'm sorry Jisoo... I'm sorry Rosé...

I just wanted to be with my old crush...

Now a marriage will probably fall apart because of me...

𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖣 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖮𝖭

Jisoo and Rosé moved into their new house that same morning but the tension between them was high.

They'd both been here before even before they got married.

They'd goof around, watch movies, play Jenga, have fun and just chill, and do that other thing they like doing too in this house.

Now they're gonna live here as a married couple, with the guilt of cheating too.

They both didn't say anything to each other as they unpacked and they were both thanking God that the other didn't speak.

Rosé's phone sounded and she left to attend to it.

"Unnie, I have to go somewhere. I'll be back in a short while" She told Jisoo who just nodded.

J.S
How am gonna tell my Pasta that I cheated on her?

R.S
I'm so sorry I cheated on you again Jisoo babo.. how on Earth am I gonna tell you this?

I hate you Lalisa Manoban! I hate you!

𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

Last night, and every other night before it, Rosé and I didn't do anything, none of the things we used to.

There was no cuddling, or making out, or sex. Not even a single word was spoken by anyone.

Maybe she already knows.

She made breakfast while I finished setting up our furniture.

"Breakfast is ready" She called quietly and since I was done, I went to the dining table and she served me.