21- Lɪsᴀ's Aᴅᴍɪssɪᴏɴ Aɴᴅ Rᴏsɪᴇ's Dʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖠

Why? Doesn't she know she's making this hard for me? Couldn't she just want me for once? Does everything have to be about Jisoo?

What's so special about her? Does she have something I don't? Because as far as I know, I have everything she does.

Fame, money, looks, charm.. everything.

But why isn't Chaeyoung the least affected by me?

Even for once, hasn't she felt attracted to me?

I parted my lips and she just sipped her drink.

"Chaeyoung..." I called her pitiably.

"Hmm?" She looked at me casually.

I stood up and walked to her side then held my hand out.

She looked at me as if to ask 'what?'

"Come with me" I said and she stood up, ignoring my hand.

I walked to the pool side and stopped there.

She focused her attention on me fully and I looked at my hands.

"Were you really serious? Don't you feel anything for me?" I asked her.

"Yes. I feel nothing for you Lisa, and I don't think I ever can" She said bluntly and for the first time in my life, a tear dropped out of my eye.

"I'm sorry" She said and made to walk away but I held her hand.

"You can't say that.." My voice cracked.

"I just did" She said and tried to go.

I couldn't feel in touch with my body but I felt my knees dropping to the ground.

"Please don't say that... I can't take it!" I cried and held her hand tightly.

"Please don't do this to me.... I need you Chaeyoung.. " I pressed her hand to my forehead but she snatched it away.

I looked up at her helplessly and she looked terrified.

I've never bowed down to a woman in my whole life before. They usually bow down to me. But here I am, down on my knees and begging my friend's girlfriend.

Jisoo showed up and Rosé looked at her worriedly.

"Lisa, get up" She tried to hold my shoulders but I pushed her back unintentionally.

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I shouted at her angrily and Rosé knelt down beside her.

"Actually it's because of you. Did she ask you to lust after me?"

Those words resounded in my ears.

Lust.

Lust..

"Yes I'm lusting after you! I want to have you for myself and fuck you like she never can! HAPPY?!" I yelled at her and everyone was staring at me.

"Lisa.." Tzuyu tried to touch me but I glared the confidence out of her and stood up.

"Weren't you all over her?" I said darkly and she looked scared.

"Lisa why do you care all of a sudden?" Seulgi asked me.

"Just shut your mouth Seulgi, I don't wanna fight with you" I said carefully.

"But Lisa I was just--"

I walked up to her and grabbed her hand.

"What are you gonna do?" Jisoo asked me.