34- Sᴇᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ Aɴᴅ Sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇᴅ [G!P]

For all the gays-
Peace!

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥-
𝐘𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐭! 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭! 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?!

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖣𝖠𝖸
𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

Mine and Jisoo unnie's parents sent us on a honeymoon, as a wedding gift.

We were going to Vietnam but I could tell that Jisoo unnie was still a little upset.

We were unpacking in our hotel room when I held her hand and slowly took her to the couch.

I got seated on her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I'm sorry hon. Please forgive me. I promise it won't happen again, please?" I said using a little bit of aegyo and she finally looked at me.

"Do you promise?" She held her hand out and I placed my own smaller one in it.

"Yes. I promise you"

She looked into my eyes then hugged me softly.

"I love you" I said and pushed her down on the couch.

"I love you too" She looked into my eyes and I moved my hair to the other side of my neck then leaned down closer to her face....

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖳 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦

I looked down at Jisoo unnie and she was still sleeping.

I'm so sorry I hurt you my dear babo.

I traced her heart shaped lips.

Yesterday, she insisted that I used pills..

I was very upset when she said that but... I did do something very bad.

"I'm sorry" I said as I traced her lips and my face was suddenly pushed into hers.

"I've forgiven you already Pasta. I know you're worried about the pills" She smiled at me and moved the hair away from my face.

"You know me so well"

"I do. I just want you.. I want us to be ready first"

"But I am. I know how much you want a little Lia" I told her and she cupped my cheek.

"Okay" She said and I hugged her. "Don't worry Pasta" She wrapped her arms around me and I smiled.

I can't wait to carry your child Jisoo unnie..

"I love you Jisoo babo"

"I love you too Rosie Pasta" She put her leg on top of my torso and sighed in content which made me blush.

"Perv.."

"Your perv" She corrected and I giggled.

𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱

We loved it in Vietnam but it was time to leave. Watching Rosé play by the river side was the best thing in the world.

Maybe we can come back here for a second honeymoon, or with our kids.

The plane landed in Seoul and we were going down the escalator with our arms hooked together.

I was wearing shades while she was wearing a black snapback and she was full of smiles.