28- Sᴛᴀʏ

We never know the true value of a person in our life, until that last moment when they're about to leave us for good.

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

"Tzuyu lost her baby Rosie"

As soon as I heard those words, I felt less sleepy and whipped the blanket off my body.

Thankfully, I was still in my jeans, now that I realise that, not so thankfully.

I got off the bed and walked to my mom.

I hugged her to my chest and she cried silently.

"We have to go to Lisa. She doesn't want to see anyone" My mom told me when I pulled away and I cupped her cheeks to wipe her tears then nodded.

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉

We got ready and I drove us to Lisa's house which, at the moment, was under tight security due to her house arrest.

We arrived there and I opened the door for my mom and Rosé.

"How are we going to get in?" My mom asked me and we heard the sound of glass shattering.

"Ms Kim" An officer saluted me and I nodded. "Ms Manoban doesn't want to see anyone at the moment. She has also been breaking alot of items" He reported and Rosé held my arm.

"She doesn't want to see you" Another officer that came out of Lisa's house told me and I looked down.

"I think I can talk to her unnie" Rosé said and I nodded.

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

I let go of Jisoo unnie's arm and strode to Lisa's doorstep.

The officer there opened the door for me and I walked in.

"Master bedroom, only door at the upper floor" He told me emotionlessly and I nodded.

The place was magnificent but just like the officer said, broken stuff was thrown around.

I went up the stairs and stopped at the last flight of stairs when I spotted the only door on the floor.

I walked to the door, looking at the broken items on the floor.

I hesitated before knocking on the door.

Is it really worth a try?

Am I supposed to be doing this?

Does she deserve this?

Shouldn't I be mad at her?

But she's my g-- fiancé's friend, even though she doesn't act like it. And she just lost her unborn baby. She needs someone to comfort her and I just know she'll let me in.

I took a deep breath then knocked on the door.

"Go away. I want to be left alone" A insanely rough and deep voice coughed back and I almost stepped away.

"Lisa, it's me, Rosé" I said and I heard the sound of feet against the floor then the door was opened.

"Chaeng.." She bent a bit and hugged me tightly.

I was about to push her away but her words broke my heart.

"I lost my baby...." She cried and I felt bad for her.

So for the very first time, I hugged her back.

"I was so excited you know? I even thought of names and stuff. But my baby left me... just like everyone did... the only difference is that I couldn't even see it's face, or hold it in my arms.." She cried on my shoulder and I felt her tears on my shoulder.