14- Aᴠᴏᴄᴀᴅᴏs

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

The next morning was a very quiet, but lovely one.

Jisoo and I were awake but she just wrapped her arms around me and pulled the sheets over us properly.

"I love you" She kissed my neck and I giggled.

"I love you too" I said and she hugged me tighter.

"This feels right Chaeng" She snuggled closer to me and I giggled.

"Yeah, I wish we could do this every morning" I said.

"Hm" She hummed and tickled me.

"Jisoo unnie! Stop that!" I jumped away from her but she pulled me onto her lap.

"Never!" She roared playfully and tickled me so much that I felt my face getting warm.

"Stop it, you.. you babo!" I kicked my legs and she finally stopped but I frowned at her.

"Aw, you look so adorable!" She said and took her phone from the side table and made a funny face then took a picture of us.

"Smile?" She asked cutely and I pinched her nose.

"No" I pouted.

"Why not? Should I tickle you again?" She asked me and I nodded no then she kissed my cheek.

"Unnie?"

"Hm?" She dropped her phone and paid attention to me.

I wrapped my hands around her neck and looked down before finally facing her.

"I'm sorry I ruined your concert yest--"

"Shh. You did the right thing. You should always come to me when you need my help, no matter what I'm doing, okay?" She asked me and I nodded.

"What if you're showering?" I asked and she blushed cutely.

"Yeah... you should tell me.. you should, even if I'm showering.." She cleared her throat and I thought about it.

"And if I'm showering?" I asked and she looked up sharply.

"Wut?"

"If I'm showering and you need something? What will you do?" I repeated.

"Well uhm.. I'd wait of course" She said and I giggled.

"You can come in if you want unnie, I don't mind if it's you" I said and kissed her nose.

When I pulled away, she was redder than a tomato and I felt proud of myself.

𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖤

Lisa was in my office, after checking out my secretary of course, this girl...

I wonder what she wants now...

"What do you want Lisa? Jimin told me what you did. Don't let him see you" I told her and she crossed her long legs on top of my table.

"You know I don't care about that short guy, Irene. But I care about you alot" She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please. You care about everything in a skirt" I huffed and she walked up to me and sat on my table.

"You're right, I do" She said and held my chin but I moved her hand away.

"Stop it Lisa, I'm not your Secretary" I said and she smirked.

"Do you want to be? It'll be between you and me" She said and I huffed again.

"Get out of my office Lisa" I flipped my hair and twirled in my office chair.