29- Jᴜsᴛ Pᴀssɪɴɢ Bʏ [M]

For IloveYouChaeForever and Lilli_Kxxxs~

Hi, yes you staring at the screen, yes. If you can't stand reading Jisoo with a dick, skip this chapter, cause you're gon' see some crazy stuff.

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

I was driving alone in my car, which was boring by the way, since Jisoo unnie had to attend a fan sign.

I stopped the car to grab some food since I was hungry. Usually, Jisoo unnie would feed me with takeout or she'd just cook her delicious food for me.

I was missing her terribly and I was reminded of our dates when I entered the restaurant.

𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪

"I want barbecue unnie!!" I exclaimed as I spun myself whilst walking on the street and she just watched me with a smile.

"I'll get it" She said but I jumped on her back as soon as she turned.

"Perv" I whispered in her ear when I felt her cupping my ass.

"Your lovely perv, you mean" She smirked and I bit her ear.

She bought the bulgogi for me and I got down so she could feed me.

"Mm, it's so good" I moaned when she fed me.

"I told you street food was good" She smiled and I fed her too.

"No, I didn't hear that part" I looked away from her, tending to my bulgogi-filled hands.

"Oh really?" She said and touched my butt.

"Yes" I smirked and she slapped my ass.

"Ow" I feigned pain and she bit her bottom lip.

"Don't you remember?" She asked me daringly.

"Nope. I don't" I shrugged.

She came towards me but I ran off.

"Hey, come back!" She called and ran after me.

I ran to her car and rushed in then locked all the doors.

"Aww no. Please let me in, my love" She begged, placing her hand on the window.

"No. You'll trouble me"

"No, I won't punish you" She said and I blushed.

"I didn't say that" "That's what I meant. Please let your Babo in Chipmunk" She used her aegyo and my heart melted instantly so I unlocked the door and she jumped on me.

"Hi Chipmunk" She smiled childishly and I blushed.

"Get off me and close the door you babo" I scolded her and she pouted but did as I said.

But she pinned me to car seats again with a smirk even before I sat up.

"I think I'm hard again"

"...."

𝖤𝖭𝖣 𝖮𝖥 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪

I decided not to think too much about that before I actually get wet.

Gosh is this how that perv feels?

I shook my head and went into the restuarant and made my order.

I came out of the restuarant and people were staring at me.

What? I was just holding a medium sized bag full of mashed potatoes with my teeth while stuff like rice, chicken, strawberry milkshakes, various drinks and foods were in the other bags in my arms.