10- Oɴsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Kɪss

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘝 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴.

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

I was walking through the dark and stormy night when I heard a rustle from the woods.

I had nothing to lose so I went to check it out.

I had not gone too far into the woods when I saw her. The person responsible for all the pain I'm carrying my heart.

She sniffled when she saw me.

We walked towards each other and she smiled painfully. She opened her mouth to talk but I hugged her.

It was a long and well deserved hug.

We broke the hug, our hands never leaving each other's bodies.

"I'm sorry..." She sobbed and I wiped her tears away and kissed her lovingly.

I pulled away but she clutched my collar and gave me a little kiss.

I smiled and cupped her face, placing my forehead on hers.

"CUT!!!" I didn't mind the sound, neither did Rosé and she hugged me warmly.

"I.. you're the best" She said and I nodded.

I noticed Lisa ignoring us as she leaned on the wall, scrolling through her phone with Irene standing beside her.

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

I ran out of the studio and Jisoo unnie ran after me.

"Stop chasing me!" I giggled and she tried desperately to catch me but I kept on taking sharp turns.

"No! Get back here!" She almost caught me but I stepped out of the way and she bumped into a guy with a bucket of artificial snow and the whole thing was dumped on her.

I covered my mouth with my hands to muffle my laughter.

She looked so silly!

"It's okay" She waved to the guy and I took a picture of her.

"Hey! Delete that!" She pointed at me and I took another picture then ran away.

"Rosé Park! Come back here, right now!" She called and ran after me but I went back to the studio and almost crashed into a guy with another bucket of snow but Jisoo finished the job by crashing into him.

I was laughing so hard that I didn't notice her coming and she slipped on the damp ground and held me by the waist but she turned in time so I landed on her.

I recovered from her gorgeous face and hit her in the chest.

"Babo.." I mumbled and she smiled like a fool... but she's my fool.

"I'll be a babo for you" She smiled and I was forced to smile at her too so I hugged her.

"I hope you got that YoungJae?" I heard Irene unnie asking the cameraman.

"Every bit" He said and I opened my mouth to argue but Jisoo pushed my face into hers and I focused on her instead.

God I love you so much Kim Jisoo...

𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱
𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

It's Jisoo unnie's birthday today and me, Irene, Alice and Jimin are making preparations behind her back.

I'm so excited to plan this for her!

Everything I do, every little thing I put in place made me yearn for her, and love her more.