31- Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴇ Pᴛ. II

For those of you who said Lisa changed, tsk.

𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖠

"Jisoonie, where's my present? I see you wearing the watch I gave you" I sat on the stool next to her and she looked at nothing in particular then reached in her pocket.

"Uhm.. I only have this in my pocket" She removed her hand and it came out as a finger heart.

"Really?" I asked with hooded eyes but Chaeyoung was giggling.

"Just kidding. I got you a present but it's so big it won't fit in here. You'll get it tomorrow, at your house" She patted my shoulder and I puffed my cheeks.

"Okay. But before then, can I dance with Rosé?" I asked her and she looked at Rosé.

Rosé nodded and Jisoo looked at me again.

"Sure" She smiled at me and I gave her a big smile, biting my bottom lip.

"You're the best!" I hugged her and she almost fell off the stool. "Sorry" I helped her sit right and she patted my shoulder.

"It's okay" She said and I smiled at Rosé.

𝖨𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖤
I dragged my bear towards Jisoo and we sat next to her.

"Hey TR" Seulgi greeted her as she hopped on the stool and I ruffled her hair.

"Sup Bae Joohyunie" Jisoo replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Jisoo. Is that Lisa with Rosé?" Jimin asked and he struggled a bit to get on the stool.

"Wait" Seulgi said and pressed the seat adjuster with her foot so the stool lowered just right enough for Jimin's height.

"Thank you Seulgi" He said and hopped on.

"Aw, so cute" I cooed and Alice pretend strangled me before sitting next to me.

A/N: This is how they're seated
Jimin_Seulgi_Jisoo_Irene_Alice

"Why is my sister getting ready to dance with Lisa?" Alice asked unbelievably, staring at the duo and Rosé was laughing at something Lisa said.

Almost simultaneously, we all turned our heads at Jisoo.

"What?"

"You let Lisa dance with Rosé?" I asked in a 'like what the fuck' tone.

"She's changed. And Rosé's okay with it too. I don't want to be an imposing fiancé" She said thoughtfully.

"I hope you don't regret this, fiancé" I said and she smiled.

"I won't. I trust Rosé with my life and Lisa? She seems to have changed" She said and I stared at her.

Does she always look this dreamy when she's talking about Rosé?

I looked at Lisa and Rosé and they were dancing like they were a couple.

I felt uneasy for Turtlerabbit so I decided to have a drink.

I spat it out all of a sudden.

"Irene what's wrong? Are you okay?" Seulgi rushed to my aid and she cupped my cheeks worriedly.

Lisa just ran her hands down Rosé's hips like it was nothing.

And Rosé? Why isn't she-- oh. She's pushed Lisa away with a frown and she's coming back.

"I can't believe you" She seethed as she got to us and Lisa followed her.

"Lisa, why did you do that?" Jisoo approached her angrily.