Fᴀᴄᴛs Aʙᴏᴜᴛ Eᴍᴘɪʀᴇ 1

Yes, EMPIRE 1.

CHANGED LEADS

Lisa was supposed to be the protagonist and the main character. She was supposed to be a gullible and innocent lovesick 19 year old whose first love left her to study abroad.

EMPIRE was supposed to be like Parallel Love, with a restuarant thing etc.

Jisoo and Rosé would have met the same way, but it wouldn't have been a love at first sight for Jisoo.

JENNIE RED CARPET

Jennie was supposed to be the first character to appear but I scrapped that up and placed her at the end. If Jennie had appeared earlier, I swear she would loathe Rosé because she's madly in love with Lisa. Jennie and Lisa met in college but of course, Kai was there so Lisa thought they were a thing, and stayed away (seriously Lisa?) But Jennie was just using Kai to make Lisa jealous 😒

Somehow, Jennie found out Lisa would attend that party so she gladly accepted Jisoo's invitation and brought pills to the party.

LIZLICE?

Alice and Lisa were supposed to be a thing but I scrapped that up too. It would make her parents look down on her and it would have been complicated to write.

CLICHE JENKAI

Yes, Kai could have made an appearance in this book but I thought harder and gave Lisa that role. I don't see that happening everyday.

JIYU? TZUSOO?

Tzuyu liked Jisoo. If you noticed the Busan scenes.. of course if Rosé wasn't there (and Jisoo wasn't whipped for her) maybe Tzuyu would have talked to Jisoo.

EMPIRE 2 TRAILER

EMPIRE 2 will be having a trailer. It's all set and ready, after about a month of scrutinizing scrapping up of ideas, I will never forget that trailer...

THE SADDEST SCENE

For me it's when Jisoo and Rosé signed the divorce papers and Rosé left.

The second saddest scene is when Lisa and Tzuyu ended their set up and she went back to Taiwan.

THE HAPPIEST SCENE

When ChaeSoo got engaged and married.

THE FUNNIEST SCENE

This goes to that running scene at the hotel in Busan, oh and that time when Rosé cut the phone wire with a pair of scissors-- in fact almost all of Jimin and Alice's crackhead scenes.

COVERS

EMPIRE itself is a complicated concept to write and to be honest, after Ice Creams And Cucumbers, all the chapters I updated were pre-written. I wrote them in advance. If I didn't, I wouldn't have been able to do alot of things and this book probably wouldn't have ended by now.

As you've noticed, EMPIRE only had two covers although I change my covers alot.

Sadly, I think I'll have to remake the first ever cover of EMPIRE because I deleted it by accident.

KAI AGAIN

Kai could never have been in EMPIRE, not at all.

To think about it, Lisa's name just needs a 'K' to become Kai if you remove the 'L' and the 's'.

The 'trying to be nice' comments would start having these 🔥🔥🔥 in them 😂

PARALLEL LOVE AND EMPIRE

EMPIRE is NOT at all INSPIRED by Parallel Love.

The title of the book comes from Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo, if you think of them as.. how do I put this?

This book is titled EMPIRE because the leads (Jisoo and Lisa) are trying to get something (Rosé) no matter what. They have different personalities, one of them is nice, easy going and loving while the other is rough, hard headed and determined to win no matter what.

It's like an empire of hearts, or a war of hearts rather.

The fight for love in this book is the reason why I named it EMPIRE, "It's a war, sweetheart" which was Lisa's line, I think she said it but I can't remember where...

LASTLY DELETED SCENES

EMPIRE has a deleted scene, featuring whom Rosé slept with.

I deleted it because, why not?

But to be serious, it's better that no one knows. We'll all find out in EMPIRE 2

But here's a hint:

Lemme bounce before Irene gets me

Oh and, watch out for EMPIRE 2's trailer, coming soon!

Any questions?