27- A Dʀᴇᴀᴍ Cᴏᴍᴇ Tʀᴜᴇ

Dedicated to IloveYouChaeForever

𝖩𝖨𝖲𝖮𝖮

We made it to the movie theater, late of course.

But we were let in anyway. Luckily, the movie had just started so we went to our seats quietly.

Rosé fed me her popcorn as we watched the movie movie but I held her hand after a few times.

She looked at me and I smiled at her mischievously.

She smirked and pecked my lips quickly.

"Oh come on Pasta, you can do better than that" I complained and she blushed.

"We're in public babo" She said quietly and I scooted closer.

"So? The lighting is dim and everyone does this" I explained to her and followed her gaze to a couple making out and she blushed.

"That's.. I.. well they... how could w--"

I cut her off by pushing her head towards my face and I tilted my head to kiss her just in time.

She pulled away after a few seconds and glared at me.

"There's no way you weren't scared or nervous" She frowned and I took her hand then placed it over my junior.

Her eyes widened when she felt how hard I was but she was also blushing.

This was also the first time she touched my dick.

"I.. why is it so stiff?" She asked nervously, trying to get her hand free but I clasped my hand over hers on my crotch.

"It's happy to see you. That's all" I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"But you.." She looked around and lowered her voice. "But you were hard just a while ago. And you did.. uhm.. that thing. You took care of it" She said nervously but I found it cute.

"I don't know. I can't help it if you're being so.. you" I told her and she stared at me with parted lips then she looked down to were our hands were.

"Well can I take my hand off?" I asked her and she nodded no.

"But it makes me feel flustered, and we're not the only ones here" She complained and I looked at her with a smirk.

"Help me calm down then. We're not at your house anymore and it's basically your fault" I said and she blushed.

"Will you stop making me hold it then?"

"If we can come back here" I wiggled my brows and she blushed.

"Okay, let's go" She grabbed my hand since I loosened my hold and she led me out of the theatre and I used the popcorn cup to hide my boner.

We went back to my car and I opened the door then we got in the backseat.

She looked flustered when we got seated but I was full of mischievous grins.

"What.. what am I supposed to do... with it?" She asked and I looked down at my bulge.

"Wait" I said and pulled my pants down.

"Seriously unnie?" She complained with a whine.

"Don't pretend you don't want to" I chuckled, now in my underwear, and she rolled her eyes.

"I bet you're probably tiny" She crossed her arms and I drew my head back in surprise.

"Yeah, I am" I said and she scooted closer to me as I began to remove my briefs.