20- Dᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ Tᴏ Lᴏᴠᴇ Yᴏᴜ

𝖱𝖮𝖲𝖤

I made to jump into the pool but Lisa grabbed my arm.

"Don't, you still have your cast on" She said softly.

I don't know what got into me but I slapped her.

"Rosé, she didn't do anything.." Irene drew me back as I glared at Lisa.

She looked away pitiably and nodded a bit to herself.

Before anyone said anything, she took her shirt off and dived into the pool.

In less than ten seconds, she was back with Jisoo on her shoulder.

"Jisoo unnie.." I shook her and Lisa just stared at me.

Then she grabbed Jisoo's hand and snapped one of her fingers promptly.

"AIGO!" She shot up and looked at Lisa in pain.

"Waeyo?" She asked her and I hugged her.

"When we were kids, you passed out at school. I had to break your finger to revive you" Lisa explained and I pulled away from Jisoo.

"Yeah. Thank you" Jisoo smiled at Lisa briefly and she nodded.

She glanced at me then got up.

"Lisa.."

She picked up her shirt and walked away.

What have I done now?

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉

Jisoo continued unpacking when we got to our room.

I got up and jumped on her back.

A moan escaped my mouth when she palmed my ass.

"Hello Chipmunk" She said naughtily and I groaned.

"Don't you like it?" She continued playing with my butt and I whimpered.

"I do.." I bit my bottom lip and she let me down.

I was expecting her to do something but she just smirked and continued unpacking.

"Babo" I mumbled and made to walk away but I was trapped to the wall.

"Yes?" She smirked and I noticed that mischievous glint in her eyes.

I looked down at her lips and hesitantly pulled her towards me by the collar of her shirt.

I pressed my lips on hers and she kissed back roughly, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Take this off" She said, referring to my blouse and it was sliding down my arms soon enough.

She lifted me up on the table and I felt her hand taking my bra off.

I blushed and placed my arms over myself but she moved them away.

"Don't do that" She breathed and kissed my chest carefully, avoiding my cast.

I couldn't see what she was doing but I could feel the love bites being printed on my skin and I groaned, tugging at her hair.

I shouted when I felt her mouth working on one of my nipples. I tugged harder at her hair and wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Ji.. soo.." I breathed and she started massaging the other side of my chest.

"Ahh.. mmm.." I could feel myself grinding against her and she let her free hand run along my spine delicately and I arched my neck, closing my eyes.

She leaned down to my stomach and she left love bites there while massaging my lower back gently.

Goddd