Toxic

~Malia~

Romano's been really occupied with his "mafia" stuff , so he hasn't been around the house. He offered for me to come along with him, but I don't really fancy spending my day watching him fight and kill people. And plus whenever we go there his attitude always switches up on me, he's way more controlling and possessive. Luckily he's started to trust me to be by myself in the house again, he said it's my last warning.

But we all know that's a lie.

I'v spent my time studying for my upcoming exams, i'v missed quite a few lessons since everything with Romano happened. The house is always silent, and that silence should be able to let me concentrate more, but it does the exact opposite. I feel alone most of the time, with just the pitter pattering of the rain and the howling of the wind, to keep me company.

But Whenever He's home, which is always late at night. He's either really moody or He'd joke around about what happened a couple weeks ago between us. The way we kissed, the way his body felt against mine, he'd describe it to me in full detail. I was technically not in my right mind at the time, so he took advantage of me. But he told me I had every opportunity to say 'dress' , but I chose not to. Because in his words "you hate that you desire me, just as much as I crave you".

He's always kissing me, trapping me in his arms at every chance he gets. It's not that I wanted him to, however I also don't stop him. He uses me or you could say my body , to distract himself. When i retaliate against him, which I rarely ever attempt to do anymore. He would spank me or do things to make me uncomfortable. He's always got so much on his mind, nothing he ever wants to share. I sometimes end up feeling down for the way he uses me like his little play thing, and then rewarded when he's nice to me.

It's toxic.

~𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘~

𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑐𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠. 𝐼 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑡.

"𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑 you do?" 𝐼 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑑, 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠, 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 , 𝑖 𝑑𝑖𝑑'𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑.

"𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑚" ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑤𝑛𝑠, 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝.

"𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡?",

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠, 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝐼 ℎ𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝑛𝑢𝑑𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝. 𝐻𝑒 𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛, 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑡.

"𝑐𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔", ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤, 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛ing 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛.