05

LUCIANO

"Do you have my money?" I asked the guy I was wasting my time on. This pathetic guy that was tied to a chair in the basement.

"N-no, but I swear I'll get it to you right away Mr.Rucci." He pleaded spitting blood out of his mouth.

"Right away? I gave you two fucking days. You know what happens when you don't pay your debts Mark." I smirked taking the bat smashing his shoulder as he winced in pain.

"M-my supplier will give it to you just please stop!" He cried out. He's been saying this for a long time. I gave him something and told him to pay me the exact day I gave it to him. He said he had to get the money from his supplier so I let him.

Then he disappeared out of thin air making me come and find him like I don't have better things to do. "You must think I'm a fucking idiot." I laughed taking my gun cocking it at his head.

"Mr.Rucci please, I-I promise i'll get it by you today." He pleaded.

I scoffed putting the gun in his mouth. "Save me the speech, and your suppliers will be getting a visit from me soon as well.". I pulled the trigger shooting him inside of the mouth as he died instantly with his eyes still open. I took my gun out and wiped it with a rag.

Gross.

"Clean this up." I ordered taking my shirt off putting it in the trash. I fixed my rings going upstairs, pouring myself a drink when I thought of her again.

Mia.

The feeling of her body being under mines made me feel something.

Maybe it was lust, maybe it wasn't.

Whatever it was I never felt it before.

Her moans, her soft beautiful skin, her perfect plumped lips.

I never ate any women out during a hookup. But when I kissed and felt her body I wanted more. I wanted to taste her even more.

It's been two days since that night and I've been doing everything to get my mind off of it. Sure I've hooked up with other women before but she just felt different from them all.

I'm 25 years old and fantasizing about a women.

This is fucking embarrassing.

But she was insanely gorgeous.

After never being with someone since I joined the Mafia, I don't even think I can so why do I keep thinking about her.

"Boss, your dad is here." Mattheo said

I nodded "You can send him in."

"Hello son."He sarcastically greeted while popping his head from behind the door.

"Father, where's mother?"

"Went shopping again. You look a little distracted, what's on your mind?" He asked lighting his cigar.

"You just got here, how can you tell when something on my mind?"