32

MIA

"Do you have everything?" Luciano asked while his guards took the suitcases to the car. I nodded as he sighed crossing his arms. "You sure you want to leave so early?" He asked.

I laughed. "Yes, we've been here for almost six  weeks. "

"But it was also the best six weeks ever." He smirked grabbing my waist.

"With you everyday is a great day to me no matter where we are." I assured kissing his lips.

"I love you." He said lifting my chin up with his finger.

"I love you too." I smiled. "Now come on, cars waiting."

Walking downstairs I waved all of the housekeepers goodbye, and got inside of the car with Luciano right behind me. Sitting down in the seat he did his man spread making me squint eyes at me. I laid my hand onto his shoulder with my arm wrapped around his as he put his my thigh onto his as always.

I was wearing pants today so I know he was frustrated. "Why did you wear pants today?"

"To keep you out." I shrugged yawning a bit.

"Nonsense, I wasn't going to try anything." He lied when I sent him a glare.

I've been feeling so nauseous lately. I only threw up twice but other times I haven't been feeling good. I've been a little more tired the last two days as well even if I kept myself up.

I've been scared to admit to myself that I might need to see a doctor.

Or one of Lucianos doctor considering he won't let me go to another doctor because he has his own anyway.

"Can your doctor give me a quick check up when we get back?" I asked clearing my throat.

He nodded. "Of course. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just need something more with these headaches." I assured giving him a warm smile.

"Okay." He replied.

Hours later

After falling asleep the entire fly on the Jet we made it back Luciano's. Getting out the car the guards got our suitcases from the back. I got out my car keys unlocking my car door.

"What are you doing?" Luciano asked.

"Putting my bags in my car..." I trailed

"Why?" He asked again crossing his arms.

"To take them to my house and get unpacked. I have to check on everything anyway." I laughed. "I'll do it later though since your doctor is already here." He went silent for a second then nodded going inside.

What was that about?

I put my bags inside of my car heading inside seeing Violetta on the couch. "I thought you left to go back home last week?"

She shrugged. "I was on my way but my
mother asked me to stay for a little bit longer. So I came here because you guys were finally coming back today from leaving me."