23

MIA

"Stefano I am not playing games with you right now, where is he?" I asked trying to get pass him. It's been at least three days since I've seen Luciano. The second he went on the ambush I had to go home because my neighbor told me that Bella was catching a cold again, and I had to take her to the vet.

After a day went by Luciano didn't call me at all or answer my calls. Every-time I stopped by it was always Mattheo or Stefano trying to stop me from coming past or something for some reason.

"You two are hiding something from me." I said turning to Mattheo crossing my arms at them both.

"We are not." They defended in sync.

I scoffed with an eye roll thinking of an idea. "Luciano Rucci if you don't tell your boyfriends to let me past in 1 minute, you won't be eating anytime soon." I declared and he knew exactly what I meant by that.

Mattheo tapped on his ear piece talking into it, and chuckled turning towards me. "He said we can let her past." He told Stefano as I smirked to myself.

They move aside as I walked through the front the door meeting coldness in the living room. Going upstairs I went to his room door opening it slowly.

I stepped inside seeing Luciano onto the bed groaning while sitting up. I closed the door as his eyes met mine. I tooted my lips scanning him over seeing his arm in a brace, He had a bruise onto his cheek, along with a bruise on his eye.

"Threatening me?" He said laughing a little.

I gasped from seeing him. Walking over to him I put my hand in his hair. "Is this why you didn't want me to see you.." I trailed.

He sighed. "I didn't need you seeing my like this. I knew what it would do to you."

"You shouldn't be worrying about me, you should be worrying about yourself right now. What happened?" I asked sitting down aside him on the bed.

"We went on with the plan which was completely interrupted it from the huge explosion that came the second we all walked inside. Which caused my arm to be in the position thats in right now. All of his men came out of thin air. We fought back but, they got lots of hits though which caused every other man that I called on the mission to come inside. They got me badly considering that my arm wasn't in its best position. I was holding down one and another one came and everything was dark, and before another explosion could occur Mattheo got me out of there." He explained

I never seen him like this before.

He sat a little groaning while holding his side making me lift his shirt up seeing the bruises that were on his side and stomach. My eyes started to get watery as I looked down.

"Don't cry darling. This is what I was afraid of, if you saw me like this." He said cupping my cheek into his hand.

"How could I not cry... seeing you like this. And for you to not tell me sooner is even worse."

It really hurt seeing him like this. He looked so in pain even If he didn't show it. His hand touched my cheek going down to my neck pulling me towards him. His lips brushed against mine while his thumb caressed my cheek.

His tongue ran against my bottom lip as he attached his lips onto mine sliding in his tongue in my mouth. The movements of the kiss were so slow and passionate as his tongue circled around tasting me like he wanted to remember it forever.