24

LUCIANO

"Mother you really didn't have to come and check up on me again, Im fine." I tried to assure as she rested the back of her hand onto my forehead.

"Don't even try it with me. You need some rest, just like Mia said." She said

"If you haven't noticed what I do and what I am, I can't really just sit here and rest. I'm fine mother seriously. It's been almost a week now. Only thing that needs to finish heeling is my arm. Now, I'm going to go finish speaking with my men about our next plan." I explained getting up from the bed.

"Okay, where is Mia?" She asked

"She had a quick errand to run at home."

"She a good one, don't mess it up with her," She went on. "And me and your father are still going to be here for another day before we have to go back on our trip."

"I won't, and I know". Walking out I went downstairs inside of my office seeing everyone already in there. "I wish you guys would stop doing that." I sighed seeing them all glaring forward.

"What else were we supposed to do?" Matteo asked sitting on the chair.

"To not look like I'm the enemy." I informed

"You could be. Is your real name even Luciano?" Mattheo joked making push him off the chair.

"With my driver trying to kill me and Mia a few weeks ago Im very cautious about everyone in this room right now. We found out that Leonardo will be a club next week. Knowing him he'll bring some of his men and weapons along with him. He's fucking crazy so he might just shoot up the entire club with people in it just to cause a distraction and get away. We will be there as well. Surrounding every area just in case he tried to run. I'm done chasing after him like children on a playground." I explained

"What is wrong with him anyway? Fucking sociopath." Dante scoffed.

"Can't wait to test out my new knife on him." Demetri smirked.

"Get ready for next week." I told them walking out after the whole meeting went on for almost 2 hours. The gun range is going to be so full tomorrow since it's night some of them might be practicing with their blades and other knives even if we might not need it.

Walking inside the room I saw Mia in bed asleep making me smile. I wonder when she got back.

I'm hungry, and this arm is not going to mess it up.

Going to the end of the bed, I took off my shirt and pants, and I moved my bad arm to the side going under the covers. Stopping at her thigh I planted soft kisses onto it seeing her only in her underwear and a T-shirt. I lifted her T-shirt up and set kisses onto her clit through the fabric and slid her underwear down slowly.

My mouth watered from the sight of how wet it was. I put her thighs onto my shoulders and slid my tongue up and down her pussy while circling my tongue onto her clit feeling her move a bit.

I couldn't wait anymore. I plunged my tongue deep inside of her with my thumb rubbing onto her clit as I heard her moan lightly moving her leg a little.

I circled my tongue around inside of her as she lifted up the covers a little moaning softly. "Luciano." She moaned softly with a giggle.