33

Two days later.

MIA

"You're pregnant?" Theo asked surprised.

"Yeah..." I trailed.

"Holy shit Im going to be an uncle." He squealed. "Now probably wasn't the best time to go to Europe."

"I guess not."

"Did you tell him yet?" He asked.

"I don't know how to, I keep getting scared and words won't come out of my mouth. What if he doesn't even want a family? I've been trying to avoid him for two days."

"Avoid him? I'm not sure that's possible. He's in love with you Mia." He said.

"I know, he came over yesterday, and the day after just because I tried to avoid him. I just shrugged it off and acted like everything was normal."

"I wish someone was that clingy to me." He went on. "You have to tell him you know."

"I know... I'm suppose to go spend the night with him today. Hopefully the words will come out."

"Well you better spit them out. I have to go though, I have a date." He smirked.

"With whom may I ask."

"This guy I met at a strip club. He's a real cutie though I promise. Make sure you tell Luciano that you're carrying his seed. Love you bye." He laughed hanging up.

Fuck I have to go see him now. It's five in the afternoon.

You can do this Mia.

Luciano's House.

I can't do this.

"Which movie haven't we watched?" He asked as we sat in the bed eating popcorn.

I shrugged "We've watched all. Well I've watched all. You always fell asleep."

"I still watched it." He defended.

I scoffed laying my head onto his chest. "Sleepy?" He asked.

I nodded. "Just for a while."

He put my leg onto his pulling me closer to him as I relaxed. He mumbled something but I didn't hear him as my eyes slowly closed.

*

I slowly woke up feeling something come up my stomach. I got out Luciano's arms quickly, and ran to the bathroom completely puking my guts out.

It's three in the morning and I'm in the bathroom puking out my organs. I felt tears coming as I felt someone holding my hair up.

I finished throwing up and got up flushing the toilet. Luciano let my hair go as I went over to the sink rinsing my mouth out. I leaned my elbows onto the counter rubbing my head feeling myself about to just ugly cry.

These damn hormones.

"Can you tell me what's been going on? You've been avoiding me for two days thinking that I wouldn't be able to notice,  and when you finally come back to see me you puke. You also threw up non-stop in Italy, and don't lie because it wasnt the alcohol." I heard him say.

"Luciano." I sighed rubbing my eyes. I continued to lean onto the counter not even gaining the ability to face him. Tears rolled my cheeks as I just cried not even caring anymore.

He came over to me and lifted me up from the counter pulling me into a hug. He put his hand on top of my head massaging my scalp as I just put my head into his chest and cried letting everything out.

"What's wrong baby? Tell me." I heard him say.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted wiping my eyes with my head still on his chest.  It went silent for a few minutes making me let go off him slowly backing away to look at him.

I looked up at him seeing him with a blank face then smiled. "Pregnant?" He asked again making me nod. "How long have you known?"

"Two days ago when the doctor came. She said that I was four weeks along." I said playing with my fingers afraid of his true reaction.

I felt myself being lifted up making me instantly wrap my legs around him and arms around his neck. "Your pregnant?  With my child?  Our child?" He asked. I smiled a little and nodded as I saw him smile. It was the biggest smile ever.

"Why didn't you tell me? My baby is having a baby. This is good news... did you not tell me because you haven't decided if you were going to keep it or not?" He asked setting me down.

"No... I want to keep the baby. I just didn't know if you wanted a child or even a family. We don't even live together, we've been together for a year going on two. I just didn't know what your reaction would've been." I said truthfully.

"I've been wanting you to move in with me for the longest Mia, I just didn't know if that's what you wanted. We can even move, buy a large family house. I'll keep all the guns and weapons in a deep basement with extra security. I'll tell the guys to make an extra basement. I'll put bubble wrap around the ends of the counters." He explained.

I smiled from his words. He bent down slowly lifting my shirt up. "I'm going to be a dad," He trailed. He rubbed my stomach softly giving it a kiss and came back up giving me a kiss on the lips. "This is amazing baby. You're giving me a family." He said cupping my face into his hands.

"I didn't know that you were going to be this happy. But I'm glad you are." I breathed out.

"I never imagined myself settling down until I met you. I fucking love you." He sighed.

"Sorry for not telling you sooner." I said.

"It's okay. I completely understand... you were nervous. That's why communication is important." He sighed making me nod.

"I'm still kind of tired." I reminded. He chuckled walking me over to bed as I laid down with him joining me. I laid down into his arms as he wrapped his arm around my neck and set his hand onto my stomach.

"I can see your breast growing already." He joked grabbing them into his hands making me laugh as he squeezed them like a child.

It's going to be like taking care of a big toddler, and a baby.

~