Eiriell Elatoris & Phoenix Stroud

*Smut Warning*

Phoenix stormed the empty halls of the dormitory, she ripped at the buttons of her prim and proper attire. The halls were dark, and she willed it to stay dark, to ensure the enchanted lights wouldn't turn on as she walked on by.

There wasn't a soul in the dormitory, not with the Student Ball still ongoing.

But Phoenix couldn't stay, she felt all around and couldn't stand to stay in there any longer.

She slammed her door completely open, her hands at her jacket and shirt until they were thrown on the floor. Her boots left a trail that led to her bathroom.

She felt like she was on fire. She felt her skin melt against her, like she flew too close to the sun.

A sun known as Eiriell.

Or would she be better as the moon?

But Phoenix never burned like this when she would fly as high as she could to the moon.

With a grunt, she started the shower.

The heat began to transform.

Into a throb.

A pounding sensation began at her head. Flowing down her spine until it got caught at her throat. With a swallow, the painful swell travelled to her abdomen – where Phoenix tried to flex and breath through her diaphragm to make the swell go away, to will it away, to make it stay where it was before it travelled further.

Until it finally ended up in the last place she wanted it too.

Her small clothes were tight, suffocating, restricting.

Her pants stretched in ways she'd been too embarrassed to ask about before, but read enough in books to understand what was happening.

She could feel her heartbeat with every... twitch... of...

Her cock throbbed painfully, straining at the clothes she still wore.

Phoenix grabbed the shower head, freezing it enough so that the water ice cold. It was a remedy that also worked in the past.

She stepped in, her pants and buttoned shirt still on while the artic water cascaded down her face and stomach. Travelling down until it ran over the white-hot rod that throbbed despite how cold the water was.

"Fuck." Phoenix groaned, her cock still swelling despite her efforts.

Her mind betrayed her, going back to Eiriell and the last moment they had together on the dance floor. That heart-shaped face with pink lips that pulled in closer and closer together like the sun setting towards the horizon until they met with the gentlest of kisses.

Another throb.

"Fuck." Phoenix whined with her eyes tightly shut, her hands travelled down to her belt, she had done this a few times before.

But this... this felt wrong.

It felt like a waste.

It felt incomplete.

She pressed her head forward onto the porcelain tile of her bathroom. The water was going from freezing back to a normal cold temperature. She squeezed her eyes tightly, her right hand tightly gripping her belt.

It wouldn't feel right. Not without her.

Phoenix shouted, knowing that no one would hear her this far away.

Phoenix Stroud's cock went impossibly rigid in protest, to the point where Phoenix moved her hips useless forward in an attempt to find relief.

"Eiri..." Phoenix breathed out, she'd give in to the urges, one hand working the belt, the other adjusting the temperature.