June 1, 2021

I dreamed that I had gotten Discord messages from three people, two women and a man. The women sent me nudes, pictures of their genitals, which I ignored and blocked them for. The man told me he liked me and was looking for a wife, basically. I thought this was odd and tried to write him a response explaining that I wasn't interested, but never got around to it. I kind of forgot about it and didn't take it seriously.

There was a problem with the lights in my room, or I guess the electricity. But I woke up one morning to find unfamiliar blue pillows on the floor at the foot of my bed. I knew immediately that the man had been there while I was sleeping, because he had said something to me about wanting to sleep near me or at my feet. I panicked and went to my mother. I vividly remember telling her everything, breaking down in tears as I did. She grabbed a gun and we went back upstairs.

I could tell the guy was there in my bed, but it was dark... and none of the lights would turn on. I was screaming at her to shoot him, but Mom needed to be able to see what she was shooting at. So I was scrambling around the room, getting closer and closer to the bed trying to turn on my two lamps, one of which is on the night stand right next to the bed. None of them worked. Mom followed me, holding the gun, and finally I just used the glow of my phone's screen and shoved it in the guy's face. Mom started talking to him but he just mumbled, pretending he was out of it or crazy. She shot him finally.

Thing is, I had another variation of the dream after waking up briefly and going back to sleep. This time there were multiple people who had broken into the house. They killed Mom, so I took the gun and started shooting people. While I was hiding and waiting to strike, I heard the stalker guy talking about how women needed to be like in the olden days where they got married off to take care of the home and have babies and resigned themselves to not finding love. I shot them all, then the cops came and I had to explain why I killed them, but it seemed to have a happy ending, even though Mom was dead. Then I finally woke up.