August 1, 2019

I was at my best friend J's house, but it wasn't her real house. It was huge and had a lot of windows, and it was in the middle of the city. J was leaving with her Dad in his truck. For some reason they had packed things in boxes but left them at the house, and all of their family photos were still there. As she was leaving I asked her if she wanted me to send them to her. The whole thing seemed really weird and her Dad was acting strange, but he's strange anyway so I didn't think much of it.
She told me I could have some of the food left in her fridge (meatloaf) and left. I went back inside as it started to rain really hard and the lights in the city turned off either because it was late or due to a power outage. The house suddenly became like a maze and I couldn't find the kitchen. I accidentally woke up her sleeping grandpa, apologized and kept going through the rooms.
Some debris that had fallen because of the rain was in my way so I tried to take a shortcut outside. I found blood in the runoff and bloodstained objects getting washed down the street by the rain. I had to stack some things on top of each other to get over a fence, and on the other side I saw people stumbling around aimlessly like zombies. I rushed to get into what I thought was the front of J's house, but it turned out to be an abandoned hospital filled with zombies.
I woke up very cold.