November 20, 2019

Dreamed I was someone else, a woman trying to bring a doll back to life after years of no one playing with her. Some guy tried to do it but it didn't work, and he kept doubting me. I told him I was successful before but the doll didn't want to come back. She asked me "Why did you bring me back?"
I went out to a garage sale to look for doll clothes. A guy who was there took something and walked off without paying. It was a magnet for a fridge. I yelled after him "Thanks, I hope you like your magnet."
The neighborhood was becoming dangerous. My sister got married to an abusive husband who murdered her in their house just down the street from mine.
I married a guy whose identical twin brother was a fugitive drug dealer. He sometimes acted strange and I guess the implication was that there was no twin, they were the same person. We had a baby and I was afraid something would happen to us if we didn't get out of that neighborhood.
One night our house was broken into and I panicked. I took the baby and started walking through this fog. My phone said it would take me 17 hours to walk to my parents' house. I considered stealing a car. But I found a small tent that had been abandoned at the edge of someone's yard and we took shelter there. The last thing I remember is it being morning and I was still in the tent with the baby lying on my chest.