January 6, 2020

I had two dreams.

In the first, I was friends with a boy who was blind. He was very snarky and kind of had a bad attitude, but I had a crush on him. We were in the local library (which I haven't set foot in in years) and I think I was trying to tell him I had feelings for him, but I couldn't manage to bring it up in conversation. He was making fun of the books in the YA section.

In the second dream, I was on vacation somewhere with my family. My best friend J happened to also be there on vacation. I was in some kind of general store with my family, wandering around, when this guy walks up to me and tells me I should buy the store. His family owned it, but his dad was bad at business, and while it could be profitable, right now it was only worth $10,000. I immediately thought of J and how she didn't know what to do with her life and needed a job. I got so excited at the prospect of her getting to own this store in a beautiful vacation spot in the mountains, that I grabbed the guy and kissed him (or tried to - all I really got was his lower lip).

I immediately called J on the phone to tell her about it, and as I was explaining the story I realized how dumb it was for me to have kissed the guy. He wasn't even that cute and I had never met him before in my life. J thought it was hilarious though and mocked me, as it was my first kiss.