December 16, 2017

I was at the Park Place Mall right around the time when all the shops start closing. I convinced my mother to make a brief detour at Victoria's Secret, because I wanted to buy some stuff. I was in a hurry, because I knew they were about to close, so I got three items (one of them was a green bra, I dunno what the other two things were) and went to the cashier. They were having a problem scanning the bra, which annoyed me because I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

Eventually it worked, I paid for my stuff and we went out to the parking lot through the back entrance, which leads directly to the food court. I was talking to Mom, so I didn't really register some very important bits of information. First, I saw a woman lying across the trunk of another car. I only saw her upper body, because my vision was obscured by the other cars parked nearby, but I did see it - it just didn't register with me, because I was rushing and not really paying attention.

Secondly, when I went to put my stuff away, I saw that a woman's purse had been dumped out on top of our trunk. All kinds of items, from a wallet to makeup to keys, were just strewn all over the trunk of my mother's white Malibu. I remember thinking it was weird, but all I did was collect the stuff and put it back in the purse. I was still talking to Mom about whatever, and again it didn't register as suspicious.

Then I or both of us finally noticed the woman, because she stood up. I had a better view of that car, and the whole scene finally registered as bizarre. There were four women, all lined up against the side of the car. The woman on the far left was the one who stood up, and she was wearing only her underwear. I couldn't tell what she was holding in her hand at first, but it turned out to be a pickaxe.

The second woman from the left was totally naked. The third and fourth women were in their underwear, like the first. I think the third woman was a blonde but the others were brunettes. The way they were standing, it was like they were posed and trying to hold still, as if that would keep us from noticing a bunch of half-naked women standing in the middle of the mall parking lot.

I think Mom tried to say something to them. But none of that mattered. All of a sudden, the woman on the left raised that pickaxe and swung it at the naked woman next to her, splitting her head open. I heard a noise like a pig squealing, and I turned around and ran back toward the mall.

I stopped at one of the islands in the lot, because there was a car coming and I couldn't cross the street. My mother had gone back into cop mode and was trying to stop them or something. I thought she was stupid for doing that, but I was afraid to leave her. At the same time I was afraid to stay there and get killed myself.

At that point I woke up. My hands were burning, both my palms and knuckles, basically everything below the wrist. I took them out from under my blanket and they gradually faded to a prickling numbness, then felt cold and dry. I don't know why. It happened again later that night, and it wasn't because my circulation was being cut off. Weird as hell.