February 24, 2018

I was at a college campus of some kind that had a water park (idk just roll with it). I was with my whole family and my parents said we had to leave. I told them I needed to go to the bathroom first.
I walked into a pretty large women's restroom with three separate areas. It was kind of crowded with a bunch of college age girls. Some of them were standing at the sinks in only their underwear, but since it was late at night I just figured they were getting ready for bed.
I went into one of the bathroom stalls and all of a sudden my mother showed up and started trying to get me to leave. She insisted that the restroom was full of "hookers" and they were using the bathroom as a hookup area or something, and we got into a loud argument because obviously I still needed to take a crap and didn't care who was in there.
Eventually an overweight black girl in a t-shirt and shorts came in wondering what was going on, and my mother stormed out. I explained to the girl what had happened and said I didn't care what they were doing. The black girl wound up giving me a hug, which would seem to confirm everything my mother said. At that point I didn't need to go anymore so I went out to the car.