April 18, 2020

This one was really weird, but unfortunately I don't remember much about it.

I think I was at some kind of party or family reunion type of celebration. Some members of my real family were there, but there were also "relatives" who I'm not related to IRL but who were supposed to be family in the dream. There was buzz going around about "Uncle Leonard"'s toxicology report coming in, as he had died of COPD after years of smoking.

I was trying to figure out where to put a new second TV in this massive mansion where we were all gathered. At some point I was waiting to take a shower but couldn't because the door wouldn't latch and people kept talking to me outside.

I left on foot dragging a wagon full of supplies. It was very dark and I was getting scared. Me and some other people got shrunk down and we were told to eat this yellow crunchy stuff growing out of the ground so we would return to normal size. I circled around back to the house and got the toxicology report. Two guys were arguing, I guess they were "Uncle Leonard"'s sons. They admitted with a smirk that they had done something to upset and humiliate their father before he died, and that they were going to sell his business even though it was his dying wish that one of them continue to run the place. I called them "cunts" and left.

The toxicology report came with samples of the crap they found in Leonard's lungs in little glass vials! There was a message on the report saying that gathering the samples had been "tedious but interesting" or something like that. I remember being surprised that the smoke debris vial was actually much smaller compared to something else (I think it was artery buildup, I don't remember). God it was so bizarre...