August 28, 2022

I had a dream this morning, first time I could remember a dream in a long time.

I think in the beginning I was dating a black guy, and we were travelling. I can vaguely remember parts where we were lying in bed in a crappy hotel/motel room joking around.

Then the dream shifted to where I was with my family in an amusement park. I kept coming back to one particular attraction, and I suggested we go on it last before we left. While we were in line waiting to board, I realized I had forgotten something in the place where we were sitting. I left the line to go get it, and kept dropping things. My purse wasn't big enough to hold everything, so I missed the boarding process. I went back to the place where we were staying and slept.

Three hours later, I went out and found my parents again. I was furious with them for going on the ride without me (by then it had changed to them going to see a play, I think it was the musical The Sound of Music). I made a big scene in the hallway outside the doors where they came out, and broke down in tears. I was very upset, because I was the one who suggested we go in the first place and they went without me, all because my purse was too small to fit everything I had brought, and I was afraid it would get stolen.

So while we're sitting in the hallway/alleyway, a woman in an elaborate costume comes running by. The costume has antlers on the woman's head. Shortly after, a convertible car full of teen students from a boarding school drives close by, and her antlers hit two people sitting in the car. One girl gets hit in the head hard enough to bleed, then a boy gets impaled through the back of his neck. They all panic and the woman pulls out the antlers from the boy, causing blood to gush out.

From there the dream shifted to the boarding school, where an alarming amount of accidental deaths of students are occurring. A girl fell down the stairs and busted her head open, for example. I don't remember the rest.