6

Akari's POV

"I'm home, Kkami!"

He ran towards me so I carried him quickly. Then I noticed the lights were off on the other side he must be not home yet.

"Hello? I'm a human. Why would get all excited to see Kkami and tell him that you were home?" Hyunjin said and opened the lights

"So what? You and Kkami were different"

He rolled his eyes and turned off his lights. I went to the bathroom and changed into comfy clothes and tied my hair. I don't eat dinner always and I am not that hungry. I'll just eat tomorrow if ever I feel hungry.

I lied down on my bed and took Kkami to lie down on top of me. He fell asleep quickly while I am caressing his back.

"What did Hyein tell you?" Hyunjin

"She said something about the guy you talked to and turned out he was just betting on Hyein along with his friends. Then you and Hyein got into a big fight"

"Ah, nothing else?" Hyunjin

"That you two are half siblings"

"Hyein seems to be comfortable with you to tell all the secrets she have. Other than that?" Hyunjin

"Nothing else. She just asked for my brother's photo which is the photo you saw. Why?"

"Do you believe that I have a reason why I am being an overprotective brother to Hyein?" Hyunjin

"Everyone has their own reason and I know it's all valid. My brother does that a lot of times, trying to make me cut off any connections from the guys I dated which I don't understand but slowly, I realized everything why he was doing that"

"And that's why you are single?"  Hyunjin

"You are single too. For what reason?"

"I am a man and usually men loves to have sex not thinking of the consequences but not me. I do respect them a lot and I would never touch them in an inappropriate way. I'd rather wait for marriage" Hyunjin

"Ah that's why you broke up with her?"

"She broke up with me just because I refused to do it with her. She easily gets jealous with everyone, she even wants me to stay away from my own sister. I tried my best to show her that I won't cheat nor see another girl. She didn't believe me and broke up with me" Hyunjin

"Are you okay now?"

"I am. I sometimes think how is she, I still care for her but I don't love her anymore. I love this version of myself where I am free and won't overthink. I guess I am really fine. Goodnight" Hyunjin said and covered himself with blanket "Make sure to wake me up tomorrow"

Gosh. Why would he even set an alarm? I didn't go here to be his wakeup alarm. I think I should pour him some hot water for him to wake up. Whatever.

"Kkami, you seem lonely. Do you wanna meet some girls-"

"Kkami is mine. Don't even dare" Hyunjin

"Just sleep. If I will wake you up don't even complain"

He didn't answered.

I looked at the sleeping Kkami on top of me. Hyunjin is not alone though. He has Kkami and I don't think this cutie will leave him. 

______________________

I woke up as I heard Hyunjin's alarm again. I think he set that up to wake me up and not him. How can he be so annoying on my second day here? I stood up and went to him. I put the alarm near his ear but he didn't even flinched.

"Hwang Hyunjin. It's time to wake up you dumb" I said and tries shaking him but he covered himself with blanket "I tried. So don't get mad"

I was about to go to the bathroom but I felt guilty. I kicked him out of the bed so he rolled to the floor and angrily looked at me.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Hyunjin shouted

"I just woke you up. Good morning" I smirked and went to the bathroom carrying my things. I took a quick bath and wore my uniform which I bought in the school yesterday. As I got out I saw Hyunjin playing with Kkami while he is topless. This fucker. Can't he even think straight? There is a girl in this room.

He went straight to the bathroom. Then Kkami ran towards me while he is biting his toy. I started getting ready and put my daily makeup. After half an hour, Hyunjin came out wearing his uniform.

"Bye Kkami!" I kissed his nose and I left the place while wearing my earphones on

I started walking outside. A good thing here is, I can just walk from the school to the place where I am staying. I don't think there is a reason for me to be late now.

Someone put his arm on my shoulder and it was Hyunjin "You should've wait for me"

"Why would you put your arm on my shoulder?!" I shouted ans tried to remove it but he was not letting me at all "Ya-"

"Akari? Hyunjin?" Yzei asked as she stopped in front of us

"Yzei..."

"Why?" Hyunjin

"Akari!" Hyein shouted and walked passed by Yzei "Let's go" she said and pushed Hyunjin while she dragged me with her "What's the score between you and Hyunjin?"

"What? Crazy. We are not dating"

"It's fine. I like you for him" she giggled

ARGH. HYUNJIN!!!!!