18

Third person's POV

"Are you drunk?" Akari asked

"Me? No. I just drank one bottle. How am I supposed to get drunk?" Hyunjin shook his head

They just had one bottle each since Akari just bought two bottles for herself only but didn't expect Hyunjin to drink with her. Hyunjin has a lot of liquors but they both agreed not to drink even more since they have classes tomorrow. They just agreed to drink on Friday like really wasted as much as they want.

"Wait" Akari said and went to the bathroom

Hyunjin ate chicken and looked at his phone. He was expecting to receive some message from his Mom since she never messaged her ever since Hyunjin chose to stay with his Dad. His Mom is mad at him but Hyunjin never thought of that. He knows his Mom can't get mad at him for such reason.

As he was about to stand he noticed Akari's phone lit up that made him curious who it was. He opened it and saw a message from Hyein. Luckily, the phone doesn't have a password so he easily opened it.

From : Hyein

I am with Hyunjae! Goodluck to me :))

Hyunjin's facial expression changed as he realized where his sister is. He kept reading all the previous message and Hyein is really on a date with Hyunjae. What makes him more mad is that he trusted Akari but she betrayed him. His hands turned into a fist to know that his own sister whom he protected all these years is secretly dating someone. He is mad and he wanted to punch the guy that is on a date with Hyein.

"I'll clean up. You go and rest" Akari said as soon as she got out of the bathroom "Are you okay?" she asked when she noticed Hyunjin is kind of bothered

Hyunjin showed her the text "Where is Hyein?"

Akari was shock. She knows Hyunjin is mad right not and she is kind of scared. Her eyes kept darting between Hyunjin and the phone. She promised Hyein not to tell Hyunjin but seeing Hyunjin right now really threatened her a lot.

"She is with a friend-" Akari

"You are lying. She is on a fucking date! I am not stupid! I have read all the messages you two sent to each other!" Hyunjin shouted

"Just let her date! What's so wrong with that?! She is old enough! She knows what is wrong and not!" Akari shouted back out of frustration

Hyunjin held her wrist and tried to pull her "Let's go to them!"

"Ouch! Can you let go of me?! You are acting like a jerk again! Let her date! You being overprotective makes her want to do it more!" Akari shouted and tried to pull her wrist from Hyunjin's hand but she was too weak for him

She ended up getting dragged out of the dorm by Hyunjin. They got in the cab but Akari wasn't talking at all not giving the driver the address.

"Tell him the address!" Hyunjin annoyingly shouted

Akari told the driver the address where Hyunjae and Hyein are. She hates the situation but she can't do anything. Hyunjin is too scary for her to handle and she can't even look into his eyes.

They are both quiet as the driver drove to the place where the two are. She feels uneasy knowing that the atmosphere is so different. Hyunjin's mood changed so quick that scares Akari a lot. She is worried of what Hyunjin might do. She want to tell Hyein but she can't, her phone is not with her.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the place. Hyunjin paid the fare and they both got out of the car. Akari looked at the restuarant but there is no Hyein and Hyunjae at all. Hyunjin went inside and even looked at the second floor but he didn't saw them. He angrily went outside and faced Akari.

"Where the fuck are they?" Hyunjin

"I don't know. This is the only place she told me" Akari said and rolled her eyes

Hyunjin walked away to search for the two while Akari hurriedly followed him. As they both searched for the two, Akari is trying to search in advance to tell Hyein and Hyunjae to leave quickly but it's impossible since Hyunjin is with her.

Her eyes widened as she saw Hyunjin coming towards Hyein and Hyunjae who are both walking while talking. Hyunjin punched Hyunjae that shocked both Hyein and Akari.

Akari hurriedly pulled Hyunjin "What the hell, Hyunjin?!"

"What's wrong with you?!" Hyein shouted and pushed Hyunjin then helped Hyunjae "Are you okay?"

Hyunjae nodded and wiped the blood on his lips.

"Let's go home!" Hyunjin shouted to Hyein

"No! I'm not going home! Leave me alone! Leave us alone! Why are you always against with my decisions?! I hope I didn't talked to you when I first met you!" Hyein shouted back

Hyunjin chuckled and glared at the two. He didn't talked and just left the three there.

"Are you okay?" Akari asked Hyunjae

"How did he find out?" Hyein asked

"He opened my phone when I went to the bathroom" Akari said as she felt guilty

She took out the handkerchief and wiped Hyunjae's lips which has blood on it.

"He is so annoying" Hyein

"I'll try talking to him. You two should go home for now" Akari