10

Minho's POV

"Let's stop! You guys did great!" our coach said

I hurriedly went to my bag and drank the bottled water in one go. I didn't we are going to train for the whole day without any rest at all. The coach said we are going to train until break time and we are good to go but he fucking betrayed us. He wanted us to train the whole fucking day. I wonder why he wants us to suddenly train hard.

I looked at my phone and saw Akari's message.

From : Akari

Our class just ended. Are we still going to continue the project?

To : Akari

Yes. Can you go here? I'm in the basketball court.

She didn't reply after that. Did she go home already? Her last text was 30 minutes ago. I doubt if she waited for me for the project.

"You guys... I'll treat you all. Let's have pizza" one of my teammates said

"I'm in" they all said one by one, even the coach will go with us which is really crazy. He never treated us anything since earlier.

"How about you Minho?" one of them asked

"Minho!" someone called outside the basketball court

It's Akari.

"I can't join you all. I have plans"

They all looked at the entrance and saw Akari. They all gave me a weird look.

"That's why" coach laughed

"Don't have any weird thoughts" I took my bag with me and wiped my sweat "I'll treat you all next time"

"Akari! Take care of Minho!" coach shouted

Akari just smiled and nodded at him.

"Don't even say anything" I left and went to the door where Akari is "Let's go?"

"Yeah sure" she smiled

We both left and walked to the parking lot. She is on my left side while holding her extra bag which is her clothes I think.

"Let me carry that" I said and took her bag. I carried it on my right hand while my other bag is on my shoulder "Sorry we have to do it today. I have other plans tomorrow and on Sunday"

"No, it's okay. I have plans too" Akari

"If you are worried about the house, Mom and Dad were there too. I won't do anything to you"

"I'm not even thinking of that. I understand" Akari chuckled

We both got in my car and I drove to th house. Mom and Dad said we are leaving to go to my cousin's house tomorrow afternoon until Sunday. Also, the reason why coach and one of my teammates knew her name. One of my teammates met her yesterday and they found out that she is my classmate. They are not really teasing me about it, they just did now that they saw Akari waiting for me.

"Mom and Dad will be home after an hour or 30 minutes"

She just nodded and opened her phone. I don't know who she us talking to, but she seems excited texting someone right now. I think she really has a boyfriend just like what Jisung told us when we caught her talking to someone.

"If you like something, you can tell me right away"

She once again nodded.

I'm not really good at opening topics. Why am I even trying so hard?

_________________________

It's been an hour since we arrived and we are almost done. She was just finishing what we started.

"Should we change this one?" she asked and showed me the photo

"You decide. I'm not good with things like that"

We chose the amusement park since we both have good memories with that place with our parents and friends. We also shared ideas on what to put for our explanation and it ended so easily.

"We're home-" Mom stopped when she saw a girl beside me "Uh... Hello?"

Akari stood up and bowed "I'm Akari, Minho's-"

"Girlfriend?" Mom asked

"She is my classmate. We are doing our activity for Monday since we are leaving tomorrow"

Mom gave me a playful smile "Why is she not your girlfriend?"

"Mom, she has a boyfriend. Stop"

"What? I don't have a boyfriend" Akari

I looked at her. I mean okay, you don't have a boyfriend but damn. Why do you have to tell in front of my parents?

"It's late. You should stay here" Dad said as he entered, he probably saw Akari when Mom opened the door "Minho can stay in the guest room. You can sleep in his room"

"Dad-"

"I can stay in the guest room" Akari suggested

"The guest room is not comfortable for you. You can stay in Minho's room instead" Dad smiled

Akari awkwardly smiled and nodded "O-Okay"

"The dinner is ready" the head maid announced

Mom suddenly dragged Akari with her to the kitchen that made Dad laugh.

"Your Mom is excited to talk to her" Dad

"She does seem excited"

We both went to the kitchen too and saw Mom giving Akari a lot of food while Akari doesn't know what to do at all. She looked at me like she was asking for some help.

"Mom, let her get the food" I said and exchanged our plates and all the food that Mom put on her plate is now mine "Enjoy and be comfortable"

She nodded and smiled.

Mom is making her feel uncomfortable with what she did. She is too excited to meet a girl that I brought home for the first time.

"Thanks" Akari whispered