23

Hyunjin's POV

"I can't go too" I said and hurriedly left...

I heard Jisung shouted but ignored him. I know they would drag me and would tell me to go with them but no. I am not going with them. I am not in the mood and I want to rest early rather than party with them. I saw some students go to their own direction while I went to the dorm.

What the f?

"Hyunjin" she called

"What are you doing here?"

"I know you don't want to see me-"  Aila

"You knew. Why are you still here?"

She is Aila. My ex girlfriend who fucked another guy because I didn't gave her what she wanted. She even gave me excuses and told me I was wrong. I am not a fool not to know. She even tried flirting with Chan which is fucking annoying. She knew that's my friend but she doesn't care at all.

"Can we talk?" Aila

"We already talked before. I made it clear. I don't want to see you but here you are annoying me. You seriously have no shame"

Aila looked down "I didn't want to-"

"You didn't want to fuck that guy? Oh please. Same excuse you made. How many times are you going to tell me that? Am I supposed to laugh or think of it as a joke? Don't you have any excuse? Like something valid?"

She sighed "I'm serious. I didn't want to do-"

"Oh yeah? You don't want to fuck another guy but when I called you that night you are obviously moaning. Just wow. I don't understand what's gotten into you. Look, I tried everything but I don't think this is the right time. I guess there is not right time. You should go. This is not really a good time to bring that up"

"Hyunjin please" she whispered

I saw from afar Akari who just turned to this direction. She is drinking a coffee, looks like she had a fun time with some people.

"You should go now. I don't want her to see you"

"Who?" Aila asked

Akari went towards us and bowed "Good evening. Excuse me"

"Where did you go?"

"I met with some previous classmates" Akari answered and tried to go in but I blocked the gate

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"What's wrong with you?" Akari raised her eyebrow at me

"Who are you?" Aila asked

"Uh... I'm just no one. You guys can continue talking" Akari smiled at her and was about to go in when I pulled her towards me "Are you insane?"

"Say hi to my girlfriend"

"Hi-" Akari

"Not you"

Aila looked at me and glanced at Akari. She is analyzing her face from what I know.

"She is Moon Akari, my girlfriend"

Akari started coughing the coffee she sipped "Girlfriend-"

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder "She is some friend I met through connections" I told Akari referring to Aila

"Hyunjin, I am your ex-" Aila

"No, you are not. I never had a girlfriend before. Akari is my first. You cheated and you don't even deserve the word ex girlfriend. I don't like people hurting those who loves them"

Akari was quiet and not moving "Uh... I think you should go. It's getting late or Hyunjin can bring you home-"

"I'm not bringing anyone home"

Akari kept pinching me secretly "Hyunjin must be so tired from school. Anyways, nice meeting you Hyunjin's friend? Have a good night"

"I'm Aila" she introduced and bowed to Akari "I'll see you two around" she smiled and walked away

Akari watched her go away like she is watching a drama and took a sip of her coffee and looked at me "She is familiar. Is she a public image or what?"

"A model"

Her eyes widened and she hurriedly covered her mouth "That Aila?! The girl who is a rising model in different countries?! You are seriously something, Hwang Hyunjin. You do have a lot of surprises in life"

"Can we just go inside?" I asked and went inside and she hurriedly followed me upstairs. She kept giving comments and reactions from what happened earlier. As we entered the room, she still kept ranting "Can you stop?"

"I just can't believe you dated a model. Don't tell me you are a model too?" Akari

"And if I am? What are you going to do?"

Akari clapped her hands as she looks proud of me "I will be your manager, okay? You should also enter the entertainment industry. I will tell Dad about you. You will really surprise the world with just your presence what more if you showed your talent?"

I can't believe I am still talking to this insane woman. I just hope she won't spill anything about what she saw. It'll be a news if ever someone found out that Aila went to me. It'll be another article of me and her.

"I guess you two are-" Akari

"Stop already. I don't want to hear anything related to Aila. Now that she knows about my place. She will go here always. I want you to be aware and not tell her that I lied about you as my girlfriend. I want her to leave me alone"

"Alright. Can I have a photo with her-" Akari stopped talking when I glared at her "Fine. That was a joke"

This is fucked up.