33

Akari's POV

"Hwang Hyunjin was also seen with Inyeop in a wedding shop along with a girl who is trying the gown. It was also reported that he is getting married to Moon Akari, the daughter of the CEO of Blue Moon Entertainment. Hyunjin dated his co-model Aila, rising model but broke up due to schedule conflicts but some says Hyunjin cheated on her with Akari. The two was reported dating for a long time now and been planning to get married after Inyeop and Althea"

What?! Why is Hyunjin the cheater? Why the hell reporters can't double check if Hyunjin cheated on Aila or vice versa? I can't take this anymore. I want to send them a message that Aila cheated on Hyunjin first. Gosh.

"Oh my gosh" I saw our photo being showed on the tv

"Both Hyunjin and Akari was reported to be dating in a restaurant..."

Someone probably sent a photo of us eating here that's why it was reported right away. These people... really...How much can they earn for reporting such news to the tv? Some people in the restaurant started looking at us after the news of us dating. Can't I eat peacefully now? This is so embarrassing.

"Let's go now. I'll order for us instead" Hyunjin said

But before we even go out, there are bunch of people outside, or should I say reporters. What the fuck? When did they get here? They can't know Hyunjin is living with me in dorm which is really doesn't suit him at all.

"What should we do?"

He put the cap on me and gave me face mask "Don't talk. I'll take care of it"

I nodded. I almost screamed when he wrapped his arms around my shoulder...

Gosh. Why am I getting scared of this?

We both got out of the restaurant and he is holding me tight. The reporters started taking pictures of us and asking questions like why they broke up? Why Hyunjin cheated? Do I know Hyunjin and Aila dated? Are we getting married or what?

I almost fall when reporters kept pushing each other to take photos of us. Hyunjin caught me which is a good thing because it might be a news again that I fell while being attacked by the reporters.

"I'm going to answer what you guys wanted! Just don't push us" Hyunjin politely said that made the reports stop "It is true that Akari and I were dating. I never cheated on Aila and I would never cheat on anyone. If there is someone who needs to be reported cheating here. It was Aila. Ask her for more answers"

We both left the reporters and rode the cab to our dorm. What the hell? Was it always like that being attacked by the reports for a better picture and for us to answer their questions?

"I'm sorry about that" Hyunjin said

"No worries. It's not like you reported it to ruin us both"

We arrived at the dorm after a few minutes and we hurriedly entered before anyone even caught us. It's a good thing that our dormmates never told anyone about us. They really kept it a secret about us living here together.

"Are you two okay?" landlady asked and closed the gate

"Yes, thank you" Hyunjin gave her a smile

We both went to our room and saw Kkami barking at us. I carried her and lied down on my bed while Hyunjin did his own thing.

"Do you know that reports attacked us?"

Kkami barked as answer. I chuckled and put him on my lap let him play there as we wait for Hyunjin to go out. He did go out after a few minutes wearing towel around his waist only.

"Gosh! Can't you put on some clothes?!"

"You have seen me like this a lot of times. Why are you still in shock?" Hyunjin chuckled

"Flash report: It just came in that Wayne, the son of a Governor, was guilty for abusing Hwang Hyein physically and emotionally. The case was handled by Moon Aiden who is a really good and honest lawyer who won a lot of cases in favor to the victim"

Hyunjin looked at me "W-Was that what you want to tell me?"

I smiled at him and nodded "Hyein finally got the justice she deserves"

I received a message from Hyein and Aiden.

From: Aiden
I did it. The evidences really pointed out that he abused Hyein.

From: Hyein
I'm damn crying. Thank you so much. Thank you. I didn't know we will win.

Now, Hyein can move on and finally date someone. I hope I helped him- HYUNJIN HUGGED ME!

"Thank you" Hyunjin whispered to me

"What the hell? Let go of me. You can't thank me without hugging me but if you want, you should've put some clothes first. Gosh"

"You did a lot for me and for my family" his voice broke. He is crying.

I caress his back "It's fine and I am happy that I am able to help you and your family. Besides, Hyein really deserves justice and it wasn't just because of me. It's because of you and the people who stayed by her side and continued supporting her no matter what happen"

"Stupid. If you we didn't met you. This won't happen" Hyunjin

"You are saying?"

"I am happy that I met you" he whispered