40

Akari's POV

Q calling...

"Hey"

[Are you good to go later?]

"Yeah, I brought some clothes so I can change before I go with you later"

[Good. I'll pick you up late. Text me when your class ended]

"Yup! Bye!" I ended the call

I just put makeup on and brushed my hair. I saw Hyunjin leaving earlier. He just woke me up and left because he has some schedule to do today. I was kind of awkward with him and good thing he left quickly. I can't forget what he told me last night.

"Kkami"
I called and carried him as I faced him "Was he serious when he said he fell for me? Should I believe him or not?"

I sighed as I feel hopeless seeing Kkami just staring at me. Is that even an answer? I badly needed some answer. I need someone's answer for my question. He is seriously confusing me. The last time I asked, he said he doesn't like me what's with the sudden changes of answer?

I left the dorm after giving Kkami a food. I think Hyunjin won't go to school today so I am assuming he will give Kkami a food when he gets home. As I walked to the University, slowly people were recognizing me. They are taking photos of me. I didn't even-

Someone put a cap on me!!

I looked at who it was...

"I knew this would happen" it was Hyunjin

He is covered, only his eyes can be seen. He is wearing a black leather jacket, white shirt inside, face mask and cap on him.

"Hyunjin-"

"I need to go. I just drop by to see you go"
Hyunjin said and fixed the cap on me and left. He got in a van and it drove away from where I am.

"Was that Hyunjin?" Felix asked as he arrived with Hyein

I nodded "He just forgot something"

"Let's go together" Hyein said and clung into my arms

The three of us entered the University together and I still can't forget how charming Hyunjin was when he suddenly showed up when I am feeling uncomfortable with people watching every move I make.

"Akari, aren't you single?" Felix asked as we entered the classroom

I nodded "I am"

"Ah, I have a friend who is single. He is tall and handsome. He is nice and I think you will like him. You want me to set you up on a blind date with him tonight?" Felix asked

"Uh... No thanks. I have things to do later"

"What is it?" Hyein asked

"I am going to meet a friend who is an idol"

"Really? You have an idol friend?" Felix

"Yeah-"

"You guys! Check the live interview of Hyunjin today! Especially you Akari!" one of our classmates shouted

Everyone stopped what they were doing and took out their phones to see what was it. I also took out my phone and looked what that person is talking about. It was Hyunjin, he is doing a live interview.

"I am here to clear all the accusations of me cheating and also to tell you guys about my dating life" Hyunjin started

What is he up to? Why am I suddenly nervous?

______________________________________

Hyunjin's POV

"I am here to clear all the accusations of me cheating and also to tell you guys about my dating life"

It's been a long time since I got into a scandal again. It's been a long time as well clearing out the rumors that was happening to me. First was when Aila was rumored to be my girlfriend. It was crazy but yeah, I did clear that out and was threatened to tell everyone that I am dating her.

"First, let me clear out about the accusations of me cheating on Aila. I never cheated on her and would never do that to anyone I will date. We were both in love with each other but she did something. It was her fault. I am not here to ruin her image and career to all of you. I wasn't supposed to speak here but hearing that she is the one who kept ruining me, makes me mad. If she will say something again and will continue to ruin me. I would speak and would be honest and tell you all what she did for us to be ruined"

"Moon Akari is my girlfriend and we have been dating for a year now in secret because I want us to have a private life. It wasn't true that I dated Akari while in a relationship with Aila. I never used Akari to help me have justice for what happened to my sister. We would always date in secret and would see each other in secret. My family knew her and they were fine with her. The rumor about her getting married to me wasn't true. We are students of Skz University and we both wanted to graduate and have a stable job before getting married"

"You all can ask questions now"
one of the staffs said

Everyone kept taking photos of me and videos. Then one reporter raised her hand and stand up when the staff signaled her to ask me.

"You two were young to get married... Do you see yourself with Akari in the future?" she asked

"To be honest... I do see myself with her in the future"