32

Hyunjin's POV

I removed her arm and pushed her away from me "You stupid?"

"Whatever. Anyways, I received a message from my brother. You'll be really happy to hear it" Akari smiled at me

"Tell me"

"I don't want to. Treat me to dinner first" she crossed her arm and stared at me

"You are really something"

"What? Are you going to treat me or not?" Akari

"Fine"

"Hyunjin!" Aila called and hurriedly ran to us

"Oh my gosh. Here we go again" Akari whispered

Aila took a deep breath "Please let's talk"

"I'm sorry about what happened. It wasn't my intention. I swear I was drunk that time. I am not in my right mind. I will admit it, we did had sex but I was drunk. I was so drunk and can't even remember anything. I really am sorry. Please let's fix things between us. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you" Aila started crying

"Let's you are drunk the first time you did it. How about the second time and third time?! How about the days you did it with him over and over again?! How can you even come up with lies and wanting me back?! What the hell do you take me for? Do you think I'm stupid for you to fool me? Aila, I forgave you one time and you still did it. Are you that horny?! Are you that impatient to wait?! I have always wanted to take revenge but I never did. I never fucked any girls to hurt you back! Why can't you just say sorry and leave me alone? That way I might be able to forgive you again"

"Hyunjin" she called and held me

Akari hurriedly removed it "What can't you understand? Are you stupid or what? If Hyunjin wants to talk to you he will probably go to you first but he didn't. That means he doesn't want even see your face" Akari angrily said and went to my front to face Aila instead "Leave him alone before I lose my temper"

"Y-You don't understand!" Aila shouted

"What is that she can't understand? Aila, you are too much. I can't handle you anymore. What the hell do you still want to talk about?"

"You guys... Everyone is looking" Chan said as he appeared

"Bring her home"

Chan nodded at me.

Both Akari and I rode the cab. I just told the driver the address and didn't talked anymore. Good thing Chan came back, if he didn't, I will probably cry there. Now... I can feel my tears started falling. I looked at the window for Akari not to see it but-

"Here" she said in a soft voice and handed me a handkerchief

I didn't say anything and took it. Every worse situation I had, Akari was always there for me. How can I even not fall for her? I am probably falling for her without me noticing. Everyone can fall for her if she will continue acting like that.

After a few minutes, the cab stopped in front of the restaurant. Akari paid for the fare this time and we both entered he restaurant. There 's not many people inside and I guess this is a good thing since the agency kept posting photos of my photoshoot recently without even asking if it's okay. They are still using me even though I don't work anymore.

The waiter just took our order and left us two again. It is also a good thing to sit near the door-

"Hwang Inyeop of H Corporation, one of the famous companies he is managing is getting married to his fiancé Althea who is the heiress of Amour Resort. They were caught in the venue where the wedding will be held"

"I see. Your family is really famous" Akari whispered

Our order arrived and we both started eating but the news continued reporting about my brother getting married to Althea. They even showed a photo of them together. I understand that people know us and been watching us but why do the news need to report it? There's a plenty of important news to be reported instead of our lives.

Another news came up.

"Hwang Hyunjin was also seen with Inyeop in a wedding shop along with a girl who is trying the gown. It was also reported that he is getting married to Moon Akari, the daughter of the CEO of Blue Moon Entertainment. Hyunjin dated his co-model Aila, rising model but broke up due to schedule conflicts but some says Hyunjin cheated on her with Akari. The two was reported dating for a long time now and been planning to get married after Inyeop and Althea"

Wow. I can't believe this. We are on the news this time. Fuck life. Can't they give us privacy too? And I am now the cheater? This is unbelievable. I didn't even spill what is the real reason but they kept reporting what is not true.

"Oh my gosh" Akari whispered as she saw photos of us being showed in the news

"Both Hyunjin and Akari was reported to be dating in a restaurant..."

What the hell...

Then, I noticed some people started to recognize us and started talking like I am some superhero who just got out without my damn costume. What's wrong with them?

Argh. This is what I hate the most.