26

Akari's POV

I quickly finished putting makeup on and sprayed perfume all over my body. Fuck. Why am I nervous just thinking of facing Hyunjin's family whom he hated the most? I mean, that's crazy... I went downstairs and saw no one.

"Hyunjin-" I stopped when I saw Aila with Hyunjin

"About what? About you fucking a guy? What a really fun game this is" Hyunjin

Aila looked down and looked at him once again "Can we make it work? Let's try again. Please. I'm regretting what I did. I still want to try. I know it's not late yet for us to come back-"

"Can you even hear yourself? You are trying to get back with me knowing that I have a girlfriend? Aila, I'm not like you. I'm not going cheat on her just because I experienced the same thing. I'd rather breakup with her than cheat on her" Hyunjin

We are just pretending but that hits different. It must've been hard for him since Aila is the first girlfriend and he did everything for her yet she cheated despite their love for each other.

"I know you guys aren't dating. I know you too well, Hyunjin. Besides, the modelling agency that you are in doesn't know about you living in a dorm with a random girl. What do you think people will think of you if they found out? This will be a big news. So please-" Aila

"Are you threatening me? You know nothing scares me now, Aila. Before, I easily get scared being alone but you fucking made me feel like I'm not worth everything and left me for some pleasure. You are coming back now, why? Was it because he left you for another girl?" Hyunjin chuckled

"Hyunjin, you know the public knows about us! They know we are dating. What will they say if they saw you dating another girl? How about our career? You are not just ruining me but you as well. We are public-image! We can' just-" Aila

"Are you seriously going to bring that up? Fuck your career! I don't care! The day you moaned for another guy is the day that I don't care about you anymore" Hyunjin

"Hyunjin please!" Aila shouted and started crying

Hyunjin punched the wall behind him "What are you crying for?! Were you hurt?! Are you the one being cheated on? Did I made you feel unworthy? Did I ever fucking cursed or yelled at you before? Was I selfish for doing everything I can for us to end up together?! Tell me why the hell are you crying?! What for?! You are so fucking insane! I want to hurt you but I can't! I want to make you feel the same but I am not that kind of person! I'm happy now and I want to be happy forever. Just seeing you or hearing your voice gives me a lot of reason not to be happy. So please..." his voice broke as he looked at the ground "...leave me alone"

Just hearing Hyunjin beg for her to leave him alone hurts me too. I'm not stupid not to feel the pain. I can see and hear Hyunjin's desperation for her to leave him alone but Aila doesn't seem the person to just leave him alone. I wonder if she felt guilty or she wants to bring him back because Hyunjin is happy now?

"Aila, you are here again. Hi!" I greeted and acted like I didn't heard their conversation. I saw how Hyunjin looked away as soon as he saw me. I wrapped my arm around his waist like I'm hugging him "You two talking about something important? Did I bother you both?"

"Not really. Aila is going to leave" Hyunjin said

"Hyunjin-" Aila

"Can you leave? To be honest, I'm a fan and I do respect you a lot but can you respect me as well? I mean you know I am Hyunjin's girlfriend. I don't know if there is some unfinished business between you two but please. I don't know what happened and I don't care at all. Have some respect for me, as Hyunjin's girlfriend. You two probably loved each other a lot back then but can you leave him alone? He doesn't want to talk to you anymore"

Aila gave me a smile "I'm sorry"

"Let's go" I told Hyunjin and smiled

We both got in the car and he drove away leaving Aila behind.

"I didn't talk there just because I need to pretend as your girlfriend but seeing her begging like you left her for no reason is so fucked up. She is acting like some angel who didn't do anything wrong at all. What a bitch"

He chuckled "Thanks"

"Thanks? I don't accept thank you from anyone but you are an exception. You know what? Just love me and I will do better than her"

"Stupid. It's not easy, loving or liking a person is not something you should force me to do. I will feel it sooner or later if you will continue acting so nice and seeing the side I have never shown to anyone, don't worry"
Hyunjin smiled

"But you probably showed it to Aila. Lol. She was your girlfriend-"

"Being first is not really special. She can't see the other sides of me that only you can see"
Hyunjin

What a flirt.