21

Third person's POV

As Hyunjin left Akari who is dumb founded. She hurriedly kissed Kkami and followed Hyunjin as fast as she can.

"Hey, wait up!" Akari shouted

Hyunjin just chuckled secretly at the sight of Akari running towards him while wearing his cap. He finds it attractive to see Akari wearing his cap. She somehow looks cute for him.

"Make it fast" Hyunjin pretended to be annoyed

Akari punched his arm "Let's go"

They both walked to Skz University while there is a really weird atmosphere. They look like bestfriends who are really comfortable with each other. Hyunjin puts his hands inside his pocket while Akari is holding her phone and was giggling with the message she received.

"What are you laughing at?" Hyunjin asked

Akari showed him a random funny photo "Just this one"

Hyunjin doesn't know what's funny with that photo and ignored her. They arrived in Skz University and both went to their classrooms. All of their classmates are there, even Hyein who is mad at Hyunjin. The two of them went to their assigned seats.

"Why is Akari wearing your cap?" Jisung asked

"Nothing. She borrowed it" Hyunjin answered naturally but he feels uneasy with the question. He doesn't even know why he gave it to Akari and that girl even wore it until they arrive.

"Okay, class. Let's start!" the teacher who assigned their activity project with their partners entered with smile on her face "Who wants to go first?"

"Akari and I" Minho said

Akari's eyes widened as she heard Minho volunteered. She can't do anything since Minho went to the front and she just went to him nervously. She doesn't want to go first because she is scared that she might not able to explain it properly.

"You can start if you want" Minho told her

She nodded and faced everyone "The place we chose as the most memorable one is the amusement park. It can be any amusement park as long as it gives us the feeling of wanting to go back to childhood. We all experienced and had fun there with our family, friends or even lovers. Not only kids can enjoy the place but also adults"

"I am one of the million kids who had fun in the amusement park. Everything there gives us memories, the carousel, the cotton candy, vikings, and more. Also we all experienced how to cry just because we wanted to buy a toy which our parents never allows us. Just looking at the amusement park gives us million of memories to look back. Thank you" Minho smiled

Both of them bowed as they successfully finished their explanation and went back to their seats. Akari finally finished getting nervous.

"Can we go next?" Felix asked Hyein but the girl just nodded at her

They both went to the front.

"Uh... We chose Han river for the memorable place for the both of us. As you all know Han river is famous to everyone, to celebrities and ordinary people. Everyone can enjoy their time there as they let out the stress of their life. I used to go there with someone and he became one of my nightmares but still, Han river is still the memorable place for me" Hyein started

"As you look at that place and just by hearing it. Our country will be remembered for that, since it can be one of our signature place or tourism spot. It is not only famous or being the place couples always goes to. It can also be a place for those who are not in a relationship. As what Hyein said, the place can relieve our stress just by seeing the view there. When I was in the situation that I feel like everyone is my enemy, I used to go there. I always spend my time there and relieve the stress I have" Felix said as he remembered those times "That will be all. Thank you"

The two finally went back to their seats. Everyone in the class regretted letting the first two partners to present since they will be pressured to give better explanations. One of them was about to stand when Hyunjin already went to the front and his partner quickly followed him.

"We didn't choose any place" Hyunjin said that made everyone dimb founded "Me and my partner believe that every place you went with your family, lover or friends were all memorable. You can't just choose one place as the most memorable. Every places have different stories and every places played different parts in your life. I am not going to mention any places because it'll take us a lot of time to explain but let us generalize it"

His partner was quiet as she is not ready for it. Hyunjin didn't talked to her about his plan.

"I'll take care of this" Hyunjin told her and signaled her to go back to her seat. She was relieved and went back to her seat "There are times that we all are stress and have bigger problems but we don't have any certain place to go to. We always ended up in a random place we never expected to go to. It can be the rooftop and other part of the school, it can be your home, your bedroom, the garden, even the kitchen"

Everyone was staring at him.

"Every place is memorable as long as it gives you comfort"