9

Akari's POV

I woke up as I heard the alarm- No. Not Hyunjin's alarm but someone is calling me. I looked at the number and it wasn't saved.

Unknown number calling...

"Hello"

[Can you bring extra clothes?]

"Me? Why? Who are you-"

[Lee Minho]

My eyes widened and I felt like I woke up completely when I heard him saying his own name.

"Sure?"

[Alright. I'll talk to you later. By the way, save my number]

"Yes, will do"

He ended the call. I started screaming under my pillow as soon as the call ended. Who would've thought? His morning call will wake me up completely and will give me a very goodmorning compared to some jerk who can't even woke up.

I stood and went to Hyunjin. I kicked him out of his bed that made him groan a bit "Good morning"

"What's so good in the morning?! Can't you wake me up properly?!" he shouted and threw the pillow to my face

"Whatever-"

His phone started ringing. It was the alarm. He rolled his eyes when he realized that I woke him up before his alarm rang.

"How can you be so annoying?" he annoyingly said and went back to bed "Wake me up when you are done"

I took my towel and uniform as I went inside the bathroom. I took a very quick bath and did my morning routine hurriedly. I don't even know why am I excited to go to school just because Minho said he will talk to me.  Every girls would probably scream louder than what I did and will get excited to talk to the guy they like. That's jormal though.

I went out and kicked Hyunjin again out of his bed "Done"

He screamed so loud out of anger when I kicked him. He annoyingly took his towel and went to the bathroom.

I started packing my clothes to use like what Minho said. I brought the comfortable one and even packed my personal care. After that, I started putting makeup on, not really that much since I am not profession with this kind of stuff. I am always putting light one. I also curled my hair and sprayed perfume all over my body.

"This is perfect-"

"Seriously?" Hyunjin laughed

"Ya! Why would you go out of the bathroom just wearing towel?! Can't you even show some respect?! Oh my gosh! You are seriously making my day bad!"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and took his uniform and went to the bathroom like a puppy that was scolded.

My gosh. Why would he do that? Is that his own way to make girls fall for him? He has a nice body but the fuck. I would never like a guy for having such body. I'd rather like a guy who is not annoying as Hyunjin. That means I am talking about Minho. The only guy I am falling for, I think. Well... I had a lot of crush before and I won't even doubt if I will fall for other guys. I mean that's normal, to have more crush since I am single and not really into relationships.

Wait for me, Minho!!! \ ^O^ /

_________________________

"Okay, this is..." our second subject teacher started discussing about the new lesson since we just finished our last lesson from yesterday

Minho is not here yet and it'll be breaktime soon. I wonder if he is not going to school today? Fuck. I can't believe I did everything to look good for her and he won't even show up?

After a few minutes, the teacher just handed out some copies and left to let us have our breaktime early. We all left the classroom and went to the cafeteria, some went outside since we are allowed to buy some foods outside. Hyein and I just bought some snacks because she said she is on diet and I shouldn't tell her brother about it.

"Do you know that Hyunjae and I will meet next week?" Hyein asked

"Really? Why next week? Why not tomorrow? It's weekend"

"He will go to his parents' house. I also want to meet him tomorrow but yeah... He is busy. Also he asked me to go with him to meet his parents but I am not that dumb. I won't go to other people's house just because I am interested in him" Hyein

"Oh, I guess your brother taught you well"

"No, that's from my past... experience" Hyein

I glanced at the door and saw Hyunjin talking to another girl "I bet your brother will forget her name again"

"How did you know?" Hyein

"Huh? I just find it weird. I mean he talked to a lot of girls and won't remember their names. Isn't that obvious?"

Hyein laughed and nodded "That's how it goes. He never asked for their name and would always pretend like he was hurt if ever the girl asked if Hyunjin knows her name... Or Hyunjin will signal me to suddenly mention the girl's name for him to pretend like he knows"

"You are brother is such a playboy. I wonder if he liked someone seriously aside from her ex"

"I think you are talking about yourself" Hyein

"Excuse me?"

"That's my opinion. It's not impossible for him to like you since you two seem close and he looks comfortable with you" Hyein

That's because we are roommates.