36

Hyunjin's POV

She kept looking away when I am trying to catch her gaze. I don't know but I think she is kind of shy when I am looking or what.

"Why are you avoiding my gaze?"

"Why are you looking at me?" Akari

"Nothing. Can't I? I just want to see how beautiful you are"

Akari chuckled and pinched my cheeks "Why are you so cute?"

What the fuck is wrong with her? It hurts. She is intentionally pinching my cheeks hard.

"Do you want to die?"

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. You look cute" Akari smirked and stood up carrying the bottled water

I pulled her wrist and gave her a hug "Good luck. They will attack you anytime soon" I kissed her forehead and smiled at her sweetly "Bye"

She glared at me and left the cafeteria quickly. I chuckled at her cute reaction and went to the counter. I just ordered some snacks and sweets. I paid it with my own card and left the cafeteria quickly.

"Hi, Hyunjin. I'm sorry about earlier" Yzei

"You're not sorry. You are just seeking some attention. Stop pretending to be sorry when you are not. I am so disgusted-"

She hugged me "Why can't you love me back? Why is it Akari always?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Get off me!" I pushed her but didn't really want to hurt her. I just don't want her to hug me like we are fucking close.

"Hyunjin please-" Yzei

I walked to the classroom carrying the snacks and I am trying to wipe the germs Yzei gave me when she touched me. The hell. That's what I hate the most. Why does she have to act so sorry when she is not? She is fucking disgusting.

"Hyunjin!" Jisung called as I arrived in the classroom and pointed at the snacks "Are those for me?"

"I don't have that one" Akari laughed as she was talking to Hyein about something "I'm not sure-"

I gave her the snacks and sweets and sat on my seat. Everyone is looking at us, especially me. I suddenly received a message, a reason for my phone to vibrate.

From : Akari

You really want everyone to talk about me?! You are seriously getting on my nerves, Hyunjin.

To : Akari

Yeah whatever.

I didn't do that for everyone to hate her or talk about her. I just noticed she didn't ate anything when we went to the cafeteria because everyone is looking at us. I am just concern and she is acting all weird. I don't really understand girls.

"Are you two really dating?" Jeongin whispered

"Of course" Chan answered

"They are not" Minho

"You jealous?" Changbin asked Minho

"Why would I be? They are not dating" Minho rolled his eyes

"What's the truth?" Jisung

"Why are you slow? They are not dating. It's all an act. They are pretending. So stop asking" Seungmin

They are my friends but why does it feel like they are not? They seem like they don't know what's the truth. They are the first to know if I am dating someone or not. I mean they are the second, because Rina and Hyein were the first one to know if I am dating or not.

_______________________

"As what we all- Excuse me? Akari? Are you okay?" teacher asked

I looked at Akari.

"Yes, I am fine. I'm sorry" she said and bowed to the teacher

She is bothered about something. Well, love be bothered by me all day. I don't really care.

"Class dismissed. I will see you all tomorrow" teacher said and left the classroom

Everyone left, even Akari who didn't even wait for me. Seriously. She is my GIRLFRIEND but she didn't wait for me. Wow.

"Let's have fun" Changbin

"I can't go. The medias were still keeping an eye on me and Akari"

"I can't go too. I'll drive Hyein home" Felix

"Ya. Don't even dare doing anything to her. I will really kill you. Update me always or I will make you two break"

I left with my friends but then as we got out, I saw AKARI TALKING TO SOME GUY WHO IS WEARING A BLACK CAP, HOODIE AND FACEMASK.

"Stupid. Why would you talk to some guy? What if that will tell the media about us?"

Akari sighed at me "He is my best friend"

"Best friend who?"

"Ji Changmin, everyone calls him Q, it's his stage name. He is my best friend and an idol that every girls go crazy for" Akari smiled as she introduced her best friend to me "He is Hwang Hyunjin, my boyfriend in front of the media"

"So? Why do you have to mention that?"

"Nothing. He knew about it anyway. Don't have to pretend" Akari smiled

"Every girls go crazy for me? How about you? When are you going to get crazy for me?" Q

What the...

"What's wrong with you?" Akari laughed

How can she be so annoying laughing like some insane woman? Why would she laugh at that? Is she stupid or what? He is hitting on her and it's fucking clear! Why is she so happy about that? Does she like him too?!

"I need to go. I can't stand you two flirting with each other" I rolled my eyes and left them

I think I am jealous. What the fuck is wrong with me?