7

Third person's POV

Akari and Hyein both entered the classroom while talking about something really important. Then Hyein noticed Felix was glancing at her.

She just gave him a smile and sat beside Akari "Did you saw it?"

"Saw what?" Akari was confuse

"I smiled at him" Hyein giggled

Hyunjin was annoyed as he entered the University while Yzei is walking beside him which he can't ignore. He hates her for making his sister a fool. He was relieved as he entered the classroom and finally Yzei didn't follow him anymore.

"So class! I have a very important announcement to make" the teacher said as she entered the room "You all will have a partner on your first activity to me. This activity is all about the best memory you ever had with that person or your family. I don't know, someone important to you"

Everyone started talking as they want someone reliable to be their partner in the project they will be making. They are all looking around the room as they want to find someone. Some wants to be Hyein and Seungmin's partner since both of them are smart.

"And Akari our new student will be the one to partner you all. Since it's her first day yesterday. I want her to be comfortable with her partner" the teacher said

Akari stood up and went to the front as she looked around the classroom. She saw Hyunjin smirking. She shook her head and found her target. It's Felix and Hyein. She wants both to be close to each other or at least get to know each other since Hyunjin is against them.

She wrote down both Felix and Hyein, then her name with Minho. She also wrote down Hyunjin and a random girl same goes to Hyunjin's friends. Then Akari looked at the rest of the class and she is not familiar to all of them.

"Can you take care of others? I am not familiar with them, so I don't know who should I partner with them" Akari told the teacher

The teacher nodded and thanked Akari. She went to her seat and watched the teacher read the names on the list.

"Okay, so let me announce the partners" she said and looked for Felix and Hyein "First is Felix and Hyein, then Akari and Minho-"

"Minho?" Hyunjin asked

"Hyunjin and..." the teacher announced Hyunjin and the others too which shocked some of them since they can't believe it "Then the rest can pick their partners. Go here and write down your names along with your partner"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. He is not jealous he was just annoyed that Akari didn't choose him when it'll be easier for them to work on the project since Akari and him were staying in one room. 

"I guess Akari likes someone" Jeongin whispered and chuckled

"That's impossible. She has a boyfriend" Minho

"What if we are wrong? What if she was talking to her brother?" Jisung

"That's possible" Chan said and nodded

Everyone looks satisfied with their partners but not Hyunjin who is annoyed with Felix and Hyein. He never expected Akari to be so stupid and partner the two when she clearly knows that Hyunjin hates them both to ineract with each other.

"Okay, so everyone good with their partners?" the teachee asked and everyone cheered and shouted yes "The activity or project needs to be presented this coming Monday, alright?"

"Yes!" everyone answered in unison

The lesson started and everyone focused while Hyunjin kept rolling his eyes. He knows that Akari is serious when she said she won't fall for him which became a big challenge for him. He never laid his eyes on any girls since they are all similar, they all like Hyunjin. Akari is different. She doesn't even show any interests towards Hyunjin.

"Akari" Hyein whispered and showed Akari a photo of a guy

"Who is that?" Akari whispered

"Lee Hyunjae... He is in the same level as me but different school. I met him last year but we stopped. We both focused on studies instead" Hyein said

Akari looks amazed by the visual of Hyunjae and find him cute. He looks nice for Akari and she wants him for Hyein but she still can't trust anyone since Hyein was fooled before.

"You should be careful even though you know him already" Akari whispered

Hyein nodded "He is really nice. He met Mom before and Mom said she likes Hyunjae for me but I like Felix the most"

"It's not bad to like other boys at the same time since you are not a relationship. I like a lot of guys so it doesn't matter" Akari

"We will meet this weekend" Hyein said

Akari was excited for her and smiled "You should make yourself pretty-"

"Why is Hyunjin talking to a girl?" Hyein whispered

Akari looked at the door and saw what Hyein was talking about "Maybe they are friends with each other?"

"I don't think so. He is friends with men only not girls. I have never seen anyone aside from his ex girlfriend" Hyein

Akari nodded and was confused too "Flirting? It's possible since he has a boring life and all he knows is to annoy me"

"Annoy you? Hahaha that's my brother's true color and purpose. I am relieved that you know that side of him" Hyein

Akari just chuckled at her.