35

Akari's POV

(Monday)

"Hyunjin, what should I do? I'm scared to even go to school. What if people will suddenly bully me?"

"Why would they do that?" Hyunjin

"And you even asked? You forgot? You told everyone that I am your girlfriend. I didn't know you really want me to fall for you"

Hyunjin laughed and stood up from his bed "You are really something. How can you talk like that? I don't even know where you get the audacity to say something to tease me even more. Just so you know I am the only one who can take back what I said from the media"

I lazily went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I know it's crazy but the hell. I thought everything's going to be fine after Hyunjin clearing out that he didn't cheat and we are dating too. When I went out yesterday, I was recognized by a lot of people and kept asking me to take a photo with them which is weird. What's the photo for? To post it and bash me through the caption? I am so tired yesterday and even asked Hyunjin to pick me up because people kept following me wherever I go. I don't know how to handle such situation.

I got out of the bathroom wearing my uniform already. Hyunjin didn't say anything and went to the bathroom quick. I put my makeup on and left as soon as I finished. I don't want to go with Hyunjin and be in the news again. If only I knew he is that famous I should've not talked to him in first place.

As I walked to Skz University everyone is looking at me and taking photos of me. I hope no one noticed that I came out from the dorm or else the reporter will be there again. Yesterday, my brother called me and want to talk to me about the news about me dating Hyunjin. I cleared out to him and he seems convinced with me.

My phone received a notification. It's an article...

Hwang Hyunjin cleared out the accusations

The other day, Hyunjin and Akari were seen dating in a restaurant. Their dating news was also reported the same time. Everyone accused him of cheating on Aila with Akari but he cleared out the accusations. He said that he is dating Moon Akari. He added that he didn't cheated on Aila and he would never do such, he also said to ask Aila about what happened.

I turned off my phone and entered the Skz University...

"Congratulations, Akari!"

"Akari, you go for it girl!"

"Congrats!"

"Wish you two happiness!"

"Fighting, Akari!"

"Slut!"

"You stole Hyunjin!"

"What the fuck new girl?!"

"Argh! I hate you!"

I entered the cafeteria and went straight to the counter... The people there congratulated me and they also said they are happy for us and go for the wedding...

Why are they giving me such comments? I mean I understand there is mixed reactions form the, people can be happy with the dating news and they can also hate me for dating Hyunjin. This is so crazy. I am not so ready for this kind of situation. I refused to enter the Blue Moon Entertainment when a friend of mine asked me to come with him because I know how harsh people is.

"No, just one-"

"Make it two" Hyunjin said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder "I told you to wait for me"

"How can I wait for you stupid? I don't want to be in any news anymore"

"Don't worry. The issue about us will be away after a few more days" Hyunjin whispered and took the two bottled waters from the counter "Thanks" he paid it with his own money

We both sat on the table and people kept staring like we did some serious crime. Hyunjin doesn't even care at all and was just drinking the bottle. They can look at Hyunjin but not me.

"I see. You really did steal him" Yzei said as she went to our table with her minions

"What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked

"Leave us alone"

"You are a slut" Yzei

"You don't say such word to Akari. Besides, I never asked you to go here. Can you leave? Or do you want me to kick you out of this school?" Hyunjin glared at him

Yzei annoyingly left with her minions. That girl is really two-faced no wonder everyone hates her because she wanted everyone's attention. I wonder if anyone here wants to talk to her.

"Don't worry about that love" Hyunjin

"What the fuck is wrong with you too?"

Hyunjin smirked

I opened my phone and saw Aiden calling.

Aiden calling...

"Hey, What happened?"

[Nothing. Your best friend is looking for you]

"You mean?"

[Q is looking for you. He asked for your number and I gave it to him. If ever someone caught you and him, you will probably gain attention since he is an idol now]

"I'd rather not see him"

[He wants to meet you. He said it's been a long time. Go and meet him. I'll take care of the bashers. You want to file a-]

"No, that's too much. Let them hate. I need to go now"

[Take care]

He ended the call quickly.

This is another issue if ever someone saw me with Q.