8

Hyunjin's POV

"Are you being serious?" Chan asked

"I really need to go home"

"What do I expect from you?" Felix shook his head

"Ya. Don't act like we are okay. Just so you know I am not going to forget that you are groupmates with my sister"

"I am not even talking to her and why are you even blaming me. It's Akari who wrote down our names" he rolled his eyes

"Take care. Just make sure to go there if you are bored" Minho

I nodded "Bye"

I left them in the school and walked to the dorm. They agreed to have fun since it's Friday tomorrow and there is not much to do anyways. They are going to the bar which will be a secret from our classmates and teachers since we are not allowed to go there but my friends have ways. They will go if they want to. I am not really in the mood to have fun since ny body hurts so much. And... Nothing. I think my body hurts so much.

I entered the dorm and there is some students downstairs in a different uniform. They smiled at me but I just ignored them since they might think that I like them or I am interested in them if ever I smiled back. That's how Yzei thought that I like her, it's because I smiled at her when she smiled at me. That witch. I went to the second floor and there are dormmates on the living room just talking, I think.

"Hi, Hyunjin!" one of them greeted

I smiled and entered the room-

"Ya!"

Akari dropped the rag "Are you crazy?! You should've knock first!"

"Why would I knock? This is my room" I said and sensed that the people at the living room where staring at us. I hurriedly entered and closed the door "Why would you shake that rag in front of my face?!"

"I didn't know you were there! Can't you see the dirt in this room?! I wonder when was the last time you cleaned this room?! Look!" she said and showed me the dirty rag full of dust "You never cleaned this room ever since you went here, I bet"

"Will you stop? Your voice is so annoying" I said and put my bag on her as I went straight to my bed "Why would you clean now? It's Friday tomorrow"

"So? Friday doesn't stop me from cleaning!" she shouted and threw my bad right to my stomach that made me cough "Let me clear things for you. I hate dirty places and I also hate when my roommate never even thought of cleaning the room!"

"Was that my problem?! It's your problem. The leave"

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "Let's have a rule here. I will clean now and I want you to clean again tomorrow or on Saturday. Then we can just have a small time to spend cleaning this room on Sunday. Just for your information, the landlady will check this room on Sunday and I will kill you if ever I saw any trash or dust here"

"Whatever"

"Don't whatever me!" she shouted and threw the rag to my face

What the fuck!?!

I threw the rag away to my face and glared at her "Why are you so annoying? I am tired-"

"Tired of what? Talking to girls? You didn't even do anything in school. Why are you tired?!" she annoyingly said and took the broom and started cleaning the floor

Why does she care if I am talking to other girls? Wait-

"Are you jealous?"

"What? Why would I be jealous? And who should I be jealous of?" Akari

"That girl... I talked to"

She started laughing at my face and sighed "You talked to a girl just to make me jealous? I see. I think you already fell for me"

"What?"

"You are falling for me already?"  she smirked

"Why would I fall for a girl who always nags? I hate a girl who is loud and I prefer someone who acts elegant"

"You mean you like a girl pretending to be elegant" Akari

"Ya! Ji- No. What's her name?"

"Why would you ask me? I don't know her. You are unbelievable. You talked to a lot of girls and never even asked their name. What do I expect from a playboy?" Akari shook her head out of disappointment

"You are a playgirl too"

"How sure you are? I never even dated anyone before" Akari

"It's not about dating anyone. You are trying to make me fall for you and you are hitting on Minho too. Why would you do that? You really want my attention? You are doing that to make me jealous for sure"

"Why? Are you jealous?" Akari

I started laughing at her question while she just ignored me and continued cleaning the room. How can her question be so funny lile her face?

"Why would I even get jealous? I don't like you and I would never like you"

"Some guys told me that too but I doubt. They are slowly falling for me which is really funny. So you shouldn't talk like that you might regret" she smirked

"What the hell are you saying?"

She smiled at me "You wouldn't realize you are slowly falling for me"

Dream on. I would never.