47

Hyein's POV

"Hyein!" Akari shouted as she entered the classroom

"Are you being serious? You really took an absence yesterday! How come you didn't tell me-"

She covered my mouth and smiled "Can you be quiet for a second? I will explain, okay?"

"You better do"

She sat beside me and stared at me for a few seconds "How are you and Felix?"

"We are fine. Why do you ask? Don't even dare change the topic. I will kill you. I swear"

She sighed "Okay... You know Q and I met, right? We went to a bar which he rented for us to have some fun. It was fun and enjoyable. It was really crazy and we kept talking about our lives. We mentioned what happened to us recently... So... Uh... He confessed that he likes me. I thought he was joking but he seems serious. I just acted like I don't really care but it bothers me a lot. I don't want our friendship to end after his confession"

"So you lowkey rejected Q? The male idol I am in love with for a few years? You rejected my idol? The guy every girl dreamt of? You fucking rejected Ji Changmin, bitch!"

"What can I do? I don't want us to lose the friendship. Besides, Q is my best friend for years and I never thought that he will like me. Was it my fault? I never even did anything for him to fall for me" Akari pouted

"You seriously disappointed me! That's Ji Changmin for fucking sake! Every girl in this world were hands down to him. He is nice and handsome. What can you even ask for more? Gosh"

"Anyways, back to my story. He said he will go to states and will finish his study and will come back here for me... That's how he confessed"
Akari

"So he has plans and you are part of it? Wasn't that great? He has plans and he included you. To be honest, that's the type of guy I like, the one who has plans in the future with me"

"What can I do? Am I supposed to force myself to like him? That's the worse"
Akari rolled her eyes

"Whatever. Just continue your story"

"Uh..." Akari

"What?"

"I got drunk and I spilled that Hyunjin and I were just pretending. I thought I didn't say anything but it turns out I did tell Q about it. I don't really mind since I know him very well and we were best friends for a long time. I know he wouldn't do anything to make me go mad at him" Akari

"Then? Continue"

"I woke up and then Q arrived in the dorm. He told me that Hyunjin went there that night and brought me home instead. Then... I don't remember anything at all and I asked Hyunjin if that was true" Akari

"What did he say?!"

"He said he did bring me home and took care of me the whole night since I am so wasted and can't even control myself. H-He send me a message..." Akari

"What message? Can you stop pausing?! I don't want to wait!"

"Can you chill for a second?! I am fucking frustrated about what I found out!" Akari shouted and kept breathing fast

"What?! Just tell me, will you-"

"He said we kissed"
Akari

OH MY GOSH.

_____________________________________

I went to the parking lot right after our class finally ended, followed by Akari then Hyunjin. I know these two would be awkward to each other after the kissing scene. It was an accident said by Akari but why Hyunjin really treasures it a lot? That means he likes Akari and he really can't forget the accident.

"Where are we going?" Akari asked

"Just get in"
Hyunjin said and he got in the shotgun seat

Akari was confuse and just got in the car. I also did the same, the driver drove to the mansion. These two will not be the same enemies like before. They will probably like two teenagers having a progress whether to be in a relationship or not. I mean maybe they both like each other and were in the stage of in denial.

"Uh... So, I have this friend from my previous school. She thought she like this one guy and still confuse so she kept denying that she has feelings for him. She asked me what to do-"

"Are you sure it's not you?" Akari asked

"Me? I am sure of my feelings for Felix. So, back to my story. She wants to know what she should do. She doesn't want to regret anything before the guy lose his feelings for her"

"The guy likes the girl?" Hyunjin asked

"Yeah, and she knows about it. She knows that the guy likes her but she is confused. She thought he was playing with her since he looks like a play boy and been playing with girls"

"I think she should talk to him about it. Maybe she is scared and has trust issues. I think talking about it will resolve her problem"
Akari answered

"Trust issues? With her past boyfriends?" Hyunjin

"She never had a boyfriend"

"Then, she really should talk to him and clear things out between them? Maybe she needed an assurance. She is scared to fall in love for the first time" Hyunjin answered

"Why don't you two apply your advices to yourselves?"