31

Third person's POV

"Ya! Wake up!" Hyunjin shouted and shook Akari's body but the girl didn't move at all "Are you okay?" and tried to wake her up again but she literally didn't move "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he shouted nervously and shook her body again "Moon Akari!"

He is so nervous and started trembling as he observed Akari but she is not really moving. He is scared so much and tried to wake her up again but Akari is not moving no matter what he does.

"A-Akari? Are you serious?" Hyunjin whispered

"Who are you talking to?"
Akari asked as she came out of the bathroom

Hyunjin was shock "What the hell? When did you get in there? Who the fuck is under this blanket?!"

"No one" Akari answered and removed the blanket it showed the pillows "Told you"

"Are you being serious? You fucking scared me" Hyunjin sighed

"Why are you worried? You don't want me to die? You scared to lose me? Admit it" Akari giggled and tried to pinch Hyunjin playfully

"What the hell?!" Hyunjin shouted and tried to push her but Akari playfully hugged him this time "What's wrong with you?!" he shouted once again and pushed her to her bed "You're scaring me!"

"Whatever" Akari rolled her eyes

"Anyways, let's go. My friends asked to play with me and-" Hyunjin

"You want me to cheer for you? Alright" Akari smirked and crossed her arms

"It's not what you really think. I-I just asked you to go there because my ex went there" Hyunjin said and looked away as he gulped down

"Alright. I didn't say anything though. Go and get ready. I'll just change my clothes. I took a bath this morning" she said

Hyunjin didn't say anything and went to the bathroom to take a bath. Akari giggled as she noticed how cute Hyunjin is. She just changed her clothes and put makeup on. Then Kkami ran towards her and started barking. She carried Kkami.

"Why is your owner cute? What should I do with him?"
Akari asked the dog with a smile on her face

After almost half an hour, they finally left the dorm and rode a cab to the agreed place where Hyunjin's friends are. Both of them are quiet as they reached the basketball court where everyone is.

"Thank you" Hyunjin said

They both got out of the cab and watched it go away. Then Akari held Hyunjin's hand naturally like they were really in a relationship. Hyunjin was shock and looked at Akari with his eyes wide.

"Much better" she whispered

Hyunjin didn't say anything and they both went to his friends. They all greeted them both and was confuse why they are holding each other's hand. All eyes on them but Hyunjin noticed Aila who is sitting peacefully at the bleacher where all the bags of his friends are.

The game finally started after a few greetings. Akari doesn't really care about Aila at all just watched Hyunjin. It wasn't her intention to pay attention to Hyunjin all day but she wanted to tease him and make him blush for her even just once. It's not only them who are watching Hyunjin and his friends play, there are other people too.

Hyunjin is playing like he owns the court. Everyone kept cheering for all of them but Hyunjin has a lot of cheerers. All of them were being cheered on and all of them kept making every girl there go crazy but Hyunjin only wants to impress one person.

It was Akari.

"Go, Hyunjin!" Akari shouted

Hyunjin caught her eyes and gave her a smile. He doesn't know why he suddenly felt happy hearing Akari cheer for him. Akari smiled back at him and gave him a nod to tell him that he was doing a good job.

"Seems like Hyunjin is motivated" Aila said that caught Akari's attention

"Ah, of course. His girlfriend is watching and I will watch not just his games but everything that happens to his life. I will watch him walk a flowery path with a smile on his face which you failed to do. Thanks, Aila. You let go of Hyunjin and he finally became mine"
Akari smiled at her but Aila was offended

_____________________________________

The game finished and everyone said goodbye to the two. Chan even offered to treat them all but Hyunjin and Akari both refused and wants to go home early since they didn't have much sleep ever since they got home yesterday from Hyunjin's house. As they walk to the bus stop Akari came with an idea.

"Minho did a great job" Akari said

Hyunjin stopped walking and looked at Akari "Minho?"

Akari nodded and smiled "Minho"

"So you went there to watch Minho and not me? What a supportive girlfriend you are"
Hyunjin rolled his eyes

"Hey as far as I know we are just pretending in front of Aila only. Why are you so disappointed? Wait. Don't tell me you want me to watch you only?"
Akari asked with a serious expression

Hyunjin realized it and didn't say anything.

"What a jealous boyfriend you are"
she smirked and cling her arm onto Hyunjin's

"What the hell?" Hyunjin glared at her and tried to remove it but Akari didn't let him

Akari smiled at him "It feels great hearing you jealous. You probably fell for me"