Aizawa's patrol- part 1

A week before the Incident (With Aizawa)

Aizawa stands on a corner of a building, it was maybe 2:00am or earlier. He had a couple more hours on patrol but his mind started to wonder. He looked across the skyline, the skyscrapers outlined with moonlight were simply beautiful.

The neon lights coming from billboards shine to the dark streets making what some would call, modern art. With the silence, Aizawa starts to think...

Flashback~ 6 years ago

It was an autumn afternoon and a knock was placed upon Aizawa's apartment door. He begrudgingly gets up from his nap and goes to the door. He opens the door to see Yamada in a grey leather jacket and a scarf standing there hands behind his back. 

Yamada smiles as he sees Aizawa and lets out a small laugh seeing his bed head. Aizawa quickly fixes his hair and says, "Hey, Mic whatcha doing here?"

"Oh umm, I- umm" Yamada stammers moving his left hand to his neck looking away. "I want to umm ask you if you'd go on a date with me?" He pulls out some flowers from behind him, "I-i understand if you don't--"

"I-I'd love to..." Aizawa says taking the bouquet and hides his blushing face with it. Yamada looks at him in shock and a big grin spreads across his face.

Flashback end~ 6 years (present)

A smile crept across Aizawa's face as he remembered how it started, their romantic relationship anyways. He had always liked Mic, even when he was a loud annoying teen. 

He loved his smile, so bright, so pure, it made the world stop, that smile was how he fell in love. When they were in school Aizawa knew he could never have it... Yamada likes girls... right? He kept his feelings down, until that day.

 He remembers that day so vividly. He couldn't stop blushing just thinking about how cute Yamada was, he was so nervous. But his mind continued to wander.

Flashback~ 5 years ago

"Babe... would you like to umm move in with me?" Aizawa asks nervously, looking down at his recently delivered food. They were both well dressed and at a fancy restaurant on their night off. "We've been dating for more than a year and--"

"Say no more Sho. I love you, always have. So I would absolutely move in with you." Yamada says reaching across the table to lift Aizawa's chin to meet his eyes. They both blush, smiling, time seems to stop as they stare into each other. That silence just sits like a cloud, not awkward, not sad but perfect, understanding and, lovely.

"I love you," Aizawa says, breaking that stillness still staring into Yamada's lime eyes.

"I love you too," Yamada replied, bringing Aizawa into a kiss.

Flashback end~ 5 years (present)

Aizawa couldn't believe how young he used to be. He chuckled to himself leaping to another building. He was honestly shocked that they have kept their relationship a secret. Mic always looked at him with that look, heh it made it hard but if the public knew, he guessed it wouldn't be that bad. 

As of right now, very few knew even after all these years: Ms. Joke, Midnight, Nezu (Nedzu), All Might, and most of the other U.A teachers and close family members. He wanted very much to go home to Mic but he had to wait a little longer, his patrol was almost up. 

The small breeze blew his hair leading some to fall into his face.