The Father and Son spot

"H-hey umm that doesn't look like the way back.." Izuku says, looking out the window.

"I thought we'd take a detour... I'm taking you to a place my dad took me when I was sad, angry, happy. It was our spot ya know and I was thinking that we could make it our spot."

"Oh okay," Izuku says surprisingly, the offer shocked him.

They pull up to a little ice cream stand next to the ocean. They both exit and Yamada leads him over to the ice cream stand with a grin on his face. They both order some nice ice cream, Yamada orders strawberry and Izuku gets rocky road.

"Hey, kid I wanna show you somethin'," Yamada says licking his ice cream. He travels to a little area not far from the stand where the bushes were overgrown and where a grove of peach trees stood.

 He looked around for a second, "oh here it is... come on!" Izuku makes a curious face and follows. They travel down an old hidden path that had been overgrown. They reached a small clearing that had a small bench that faced a little opening that showed the ocean.

"Come sit... this will be our spot. We can sit, talk, cry, scream even. This spot always made me feel better so hopefully, it will do the same for you, Zuzu. Umm, c-can I call you that?" Yamada said nervously, looking at Izuku.

"Y-yeah. Thank you." Izuku says he sits and they both finish their ice cream. "I-i'm s-scared.." Izuku lets out after that long silence, staring at his hands while some tears fall onto them. Suddenly Izuku is wrapped in Yamada's arms, holding him close.

"It's going to be okay, just let it out. It's okay." Yamada says.

"I-i'm scared a-about the m-man, I-i'm afraid I-i'll be left a-alone. I-i'm scared I'll m-make everyone's lives w-worse... I-I..."

"Sho and I will never leave you and you're making our lives so much better. So think about that okay. You, Izuku are the best thing to happen to me and Sho in a long time okay? It's okay to be afraid but we won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

Izuku nods and continues to cry in Yamada's arms. They just sit there for another 10 minutes until Izuku stops crying.

"You ready Zuzu? Sho should be home soon?"

"Yeah... Thank you. I-i like our spot." Izuku says with a little genuine smile. It was the first real smile Yamada has seen since what happened.

He smiled back and said, "I do too." They head up and start to drive home. They arrive home and both enter the house.

"SHO! We're home!!!"

"There you guys are, I was wondering when you'd get back."

"Yeah sorry, we took a pit stop."

"Well, I'm just setting up Izuku's therapy sessions. Izuku, would you like to choose your therapist."

"S-sure," Izuku replies.

After that, they spend the day playing games and hanging out. Izuku didn't smile much but he had fun. They had dinner and Izuku went to bed.

 Izuku entered his room and gave a confused look at the box that sat in the corner of his room that he didn't remember being there before. Him being too emotionally drained shrugged and got ready for bed. While Aizawa was getting ready to go patrol and was talking to Yamada.

*Hey Hizashi... do you think we could... adopt Izuku?* Aizawa signs, looking nervously at Yamada.

*Yes! Of course! I was going to ask you that too. I'm surprised you asked first, you really love him don't you?* Yamada replies, rolling across the bed in excitement.

*Yes. I do. He deserves so much better in this world and I want to give him that.*

*Sho... you're so sweet. Why don't we ask him on Friday, so he can have some time to adjust.*

*Alright! Thank you, babe. I love you.* Aizawa says with a big smile.

They kiss and Aizawa heads out for his patrol, happy and nervous at the thought of asking Izuku to be their son.